Founded on the core mission of connecting the likeminded engineers around the globe , Interesting Engineering is now a leading community with more than 2 million+ minds . Every day we share a new idea, a new thought, an upcoming technology OR an engineering breakthrough that will change the way you think about technology and engineering in today’s world and in near future. Whether it’s a device that can charge your mobile in seconds or it’s the latest model of Boeing that has launched moments ago, we will bring everything up on your screen to view, share and grant you the power to comment. We believe that sharing is the only way that can enrich and empower humans on this earth and we follow this as our core social responsibility. If you have something that can entice the world, then Interesting Engineering is a perfect platform to show your work to the outside world. Besides everything, I think it would be a great idea to meet the team of enthusiastic professionals behind IE;Google+
- Watch: F1 transporter jumps speeding Lotus F1 car in epic world-record stunt!
- Ostrich inspired Bionic Boots let you run at up to 25 mph
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- Watch scientist climb the wall like Spider-man in gecko inspired gloves
- German inventor creates his own James Bond laser watch
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- Top 10 stunning computer generated landscapes
- Charge your device using your belt with new wearable tech
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- The unpowered Fortis exoskeleton lets you lift heavy tools indefinitely
- Turn the engine of a Kia Sportage into a Mustang V8 with SoundRacer VX
- The GRIT Freedom Chair offers affordable wheelchair mountain biking
- Autonomous ‘Robocops’ go on patrol in Silicon Valley
- 10 of the silliest inventions people came up with (or are they?)