Founded on the core mission of connecting the likeminded engineers around the globe , Interesting Engineering is now a leading community with more than 2 million+ minds . Every day we share a new idea, a new thought, an upcoming technology OR an engineering breakthrough that will change the way you think about technology and engineering in today’s world and in near future. Whether it’s a device that can charge your mobile in seconds or it’s the latest model of Boeing that has launched moments ago, we will bring everything up on your screen to view, share and grant you the power to comment. We believe that sharing is the only way that can enrich and empower humans on this earth and we follow this as our core social responsibility. If you have something that can entice the world, then Interesting Engineering is a perfect platform to show your work to the outside world. Besides everything, I think it would be a great idea to meet the team of enthusiastic professionals behind IE;Google+
- This irrigation pump needs no fuel to run, Find out how!
- Flight MH370: How researchers uncovered what happened
- This hair dryer art installation will blow your mind
- Air-conditioned clothes designed in Japan to beat heat
- Hadrian bricklaying robot can lay 1,000 bricks in one hour
- $2.3 million Vulcan hypercar may be next Aston Martin for Bond
- Transform your empty Coca Cola bottles with 16 cool caps
- Old Lady House turns out to be a masterpiece shipping container modern home
- Students create hydroceramic wall that could replace the use of air conditioners
- Man killed by robot when working at Volkswagen in Germany
- Kingii – An Answer to Drowning Deaths
- LucidPipe – Truly Elegant Water to Wire Generators
- Toyota takes Tacoma pickup and Sienna minivan and turns them into the Ultimate Utility Vehicle
- Top 10 latest technological innovations
- Redesigned Bubble Wrap doesn’t pop!