Interesting Engineering is looking for an ambitious CMO.
The ideal candidate will bring energy and passion to everything they do and be comfortable in a start-up environment.
This job would be based from home initially until we move to our new office.
Interesting Engineering launched five years ago. We aim to deliver the best and most exciting news in science, engineering and technology in general. This involves providing information about the most interesting engineering projects from around the world, celebrating technology, science and invention to entertain and educate via content that is visually exciting and quickly engages curiosity, easy to understand but leaves visitors inspired to learn more.
• Provide assistance with brand growth of Interesting Engineering
• Actively support and organize cross company marketing initiatives
• Communicate marketing goals effectively to potential partners
• Managing multiple projects at once
• Analyze what works for Interesting Engineering, what we need to optimize and what we need to stop doing
• Deep understanding of digital video, social platforms, and the media industry,
• Experience with social platforms,especially snapchat,instagram and twitter
• Strong understanding of data, insights, and trends
• Strong visual communication skills
• Passion for Science, technology and engineering
• Independent self starter who is comfortable working on their own
• Entrepreneurial team player who thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Intellectually curious
• Proven ability to create professional sales materials under tight deadlines
• 2-3 years Marketing, Research, or Journalism Experience
• Able to transform data into digestible insights externally and company-wide: Ability to use marketing data and research to help improve IE
• Ideate and experiment with new formats of digital marketing materials
Apply via : firstname.lastname@example.org