A world leader and renowned engineering company are now offering a keen Graduate Engineer the opportunity to join their team on a permanent basis as a Production Engineer. This role enables you to work for a household name who continues to do valuable work and save lives whilst allowing you to join a company with a growing order-book offering high levels of job security.
- Develop specification so that electrical and electronic test equipment can be procured externally and meets all performance requirements
- Create validation and test plans to ensure that procured test equipment produces verifiable results
- Produce Inspection Plans for Critical Electrical Assemblies
- Participate in Production Failure Mode Effects Analysis’ for priority assemblies
- Produce Quality Work Instructions for technical processes ( electrical and electronics ) that become high priority based on ongoing risk assessments