Create the AI who designed Iron Man, for real!
What if you could help develop the technology of the future, which allows designers to be like Tony Stark, focused on what they want, leaving the detail design to Artificial Intelligence.
You can join the Design Team in the office of the CTO as a research intern and create the tools and algorithms, which will augment the brain power of the engineers and designers. Our team works on different projects such as Dreamcatcher and Saturn and has introduced products such as Autodesk Within and Within Medical for additive manufacturing. We are looking for a talented post-graduate student to join our team to work on an exciting and innovative project for a few months.
- Implement prototypes for bio-inspired algorithms
- Collaborate with researchers and developers in the team
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and come up with innovative ideas
- Read papers and perform literature reviews
- Try existing algorithms on specific problems
Key Skills and Experience:
- To be eligible for an internship, you must be a full-time student with at least one academic term to complete after the internship.
- A relevant degree such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics, etc. (MSc, MPhil, or PhD in progress)
- Background and experience in at least one of the bio-inspired algorithms (Meta-heuristic algorithms/Genetic and Evolutionary Algorithms/Swarm Intelligence/Artificial Life/…)
- Excellent Programming skills in at least one of the following languages: C++, Python, Matlab
- Excellent communication skills
- Any of these is a plus: professional work experience, good at math and algebra, familiarity with Multi-objective optimization, familiarity with 3D graphics
Students must be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited program in the United Kingdom with at least one academic term to complete post internship to be eligible for internship participation.