As MEP Manager you are responsible for the co-ordination of all MEP activities in the civil and architectural design and for the co-ordination of all MEP engineering activities on site.
Your main tasks and accountabilities are:
- Preparing the work preparation schedule, listing all document submittals, monitoring and expediting the timely submission and return of documents.
- Assisting the Project Manager, Construction Manager, Project Engineer and Quantity Surveyor in all aspects related to MEP.
- Monitoring accurately the outflow and inflow of all MEP documents, checking the completeness of MEP sub-contracts and managing the MEP Design process.
- Managing all interfaces between various MEP trades and coordinating the MEP trades with the civil and building works.
- Ensuring that the works are constructed in accordance with the contract documents and that any deviations are recorded in writing between the Consultant and the Contractor.
- Providing input and guidance in the MEP related procurement process and providing information with respect to MEP to any party within the organisation.