The successful candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
– 5+ years of HW/SW engineering and system integration experience.
– Graduate of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields with a degree of B.Sc, M.Sc. or Ph.D.
– Experience in HW prototyping and hands-on development and test.
– Ability to write high-performance, reusable cross platform code that works for PC (Windows/GNU Linux), different mobile devices (Android/IoS), and web platforms.
– Passion for quality products, software development principles and best practices.
– Strong research and problem solving skills.
– Excellent communication, teamwork and technical writing skills.
– Experience with source control (TFS and Git).
– General machine learning knowledge is a plus.
– General IT knowledge is a plus.