As a professional, responsible for engineering activities in projects or project sections having a key business impact; projects will be complex requiring strong technical and analytical thought. Contributes to technical direction and strategy in the area.
What you’ll do:
You will use advanced mathematical and analytical methods to investigate complex issues of our customers, identify and solve their problems to make better decisions.
- Mathematical Modeling Real-World Problems: Attending customer meetings, defining customers’ problems and recognizing the bottleneck processes, analyzing and interpreting raw data.
- Algorithm Design and Implementation: Designing algorithms by making proper assumptions and providing pseudo codes. Being able to discuss assumptions with customers and implementation details with software development team. Documenting solution methodology and reporting the results.
- Preparing Algorithm Engine Requirements for scalable solutions in the Cloud Computing Environment.
- Research: Preparing white and technical papers. Coordination of Research with International Universities in Europe and North America. Contribute to EU and Tubitak Research projects with teams from top Universities.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in operations research, management science, analytics, math or industrial engineering,
- Experience in mathematical modeling concepts; R, GAMS/CPLEX, Python and Big Data Analytics,
- Experience in Operations Research concepts such as Mathematical Programming, Heuristic Methods, Simulation,
- Knowledge/ Experience in decision support systems for business applications,
- Experience in Prediction, Inventory Management, and Routing Algorithms
- Compatibility with PlusOneMinusOne core competencies.