At Snyder Langston, we believe that history shouldn’t inhibit innovation. Instead, it enhances it. This means you’ll have the opportunity to work with a company that has almost 60 years of experience in building knowledge, people, and clients. Our system works, but we want to make it better – constantly. That’s why we don’t rest on our successful past, but instead look to the future in developing innovative solutions for tomorrow.
We pride ourselves in being trusted advisors for our clients and for our internal teams. As a result, you will be learning from fellow team members who are invested in your success while developing skills for being a trusted advisor to our clients and partners.
If you believe in the power of collaboration, continuous learning, and innovative solutions, then Snyder Langston might be the home for you. Join us in building the future.
The summer intern for Snyder Langston will be responsible for assisting a project team which can consist of a Project Manager, Project Engineer, and Superintendent on a specific project. The selected candidate will be exposed to cost estimating, planning & scheduling, materials procurement, cost control, and quality management.
• Support the project team with subcontractor and supplier coordination.
• Help prepare submittals, meeting minutes, change orders, bid proposals, RFIs, etc…
• Work with project team to assist with project layout, construction drawing, document control and progress
• May be tasked with using computer-assisted engineering software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
• Assist project team with additional needs as required.