With each passing day we are getting closer to the time when everyone will be able to fly in the space. The first steps were made by Russia and USA during the Cold War by sending the legendary astronauts Yuri Gagarin to Earth orbit and Neil Armstrong to the moon. Nowadays, the US is one step ahead by building the world’s first commercial spaceport. Spaceport America was announced as brand at the Farnborough International Airshow on July 17, 2006. The facility is spread over area of 18 000 acres and its first usage was on September 25th, 2006, when UP […]
- Four Bikes You Have to See !
- Longest glass bridge in the world will open in China
- Saudi Arabia Plans To Build World’s Largest Hotel In Mecca
- Bizarre Inventions That Never Made It
- Top 10 Modern European Aqueducts
- Independent off the grid living micro style with Ecocapsule
- LG reveal display that sticks like wallpaper to the wall
- Front-wheel Drive Motorcycle
- What Happens When A Plane Is Struck By Lightning?
- Vortex bladeless turbines generate energy through wobbling
- World’s Most Efficient Solar Energy System Is Based On 19th-Century Technology
- EarthRoamer XV-HD van takes families off the road and grid
- The Lily Camera Drone Follows You Around To Capture Your Best Moments
- The Pepper Hacker Blocks Wi-Fi To Spice Up Dinnertime
- Math Hack: How To Subtract By Adding