With each passing day we are getting closer to the time when everyone will be able to fly in the space. The first steps were made by Russia and USA during the Cold War by sending the legendary astronauts Yuri Gagarin to Earth orbit and Neil Armstrong to the moon. Nowadays, the US is one step ahead by building the world’s first commercial spaceport. Spaceport America was announced as brand at the Farnborough International Airshow on July 17, 2006. The facility is spread over area of 18 000 acres and its first usage was on September 25th, 2006, when UP […]
- Ostrich inspired Bionic Boots let you run at up to 25 mph
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- Watch scientist climb the wall like Spider-man in gecko inspired gloves
- German inventor creates his own James Bond laser watch
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- Top 10 stunning computer generated landscapes
- Charge your device using your belt with new wearable tech
- Watch: F1 transporter jumps speeding Lotus F1 car in epic world-record stunt!
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- Turn the engine of a Kia Sportage into a Mustang V8 with SoundRacer VX
- The GRIT Freedom Chair offers affordable wheelchair mountain biking
- Autonomous ‘Robocops’ go on patrol in Silicon Valley
- 10 of the silliest inventions people came up with (or are they?)
- Mercedes want driving to be a relaxing experience in autonomous cars