With each passing day we are getting closer to the time when everyone will be able to fly in the space. The first steps were made by Russia and USA during the Cold War by sending the legendary astronauts Yuri Gagarin to Earth orbit and Neil Armstrong to the moon. Nowadays, the US is one step ahead by building the world’s first commercial spaceport. Spaceport America was announced as brand at the Farnborough International Airshow on July 17, 2006. The facility is spread over area of 18 000 acres and its first usage was on September 25th, 2006, when UP […]
- Fontus self filling water bottle makes water from thin air
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- Wide Path Camper is the ultimate in lightweight caravans for two
- Winners of the 2014 James Dyson International Awards Revealed
- 15 things you need in your dream home
- Top 10 most unique and unusual small homes
- Could this chair revolutionise airplane seating?
- 747 in Stockholm converted into a hostel
- This laser can project 3-D display in mid-air during daylight
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- The Lantern offers free data from space wherever and whenever
- The Origami based umbrella that will right itself after being blown inside out
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- Amazons Echo is the personal digital assistant for the living room