With each passing day we are getting closer to the time when everyone will be able to fly in the space. The first steps were made by Russia and USA during the Cold War by sending the legendary astronauts Yuri Gagarin to Earth orbit and Neil Armstrong to the moon. Nowadays, the US is one step ahead by building the world’s first commercial spaceport. Spaceport America was announced as brand at the Farnborough International Airshow on July 17, 2006. The facility is spread over area of 18 000 acres and its first usage was on September 25th, 2006, when UP […]
- Four Bikes You Have to See !
- Bizarre Inventions That Never Made It
- What Happens When A Plane Is Struck By Lightning?
- Longest glass bridge in the world will open in China
- Saudi Arabia Plans To Build World’s Largest Hotel In Mecca
- Top 10 Modern European Aqueducts
- Front-wheel Drive Motorcycle
- LG reveal display that sticks like wallpaper to the wall
- Vortex bladeless turbines generate energy through wobbling
- World’s Most Efficient Solar Energy System Is Based On 19th-Century Technology
- The Lily Camera Drone Follows You Around To Capture Your Best Moments
- The Pepper Hacker Blocks Wi-Fi To Spice Up Dinnertime
- G-Cans: World’s Largest Flood-Prevention Complex
- Heaven-Linking Avenue Is The Most Beautiful And Dangerous Road In China
- Volkswagen’s Car Towers at Autostadt in Wolfsburg, Germany