Well, combat in the title is within quotes, because Kuratas is made for entertainment and having fun instead of military purposes. We must admit, really big and expensive toy – you may have it for “only” 1,350,000$ (100 mln yenas). And what do you get for your money? A huge, 4 meter tall diesel powered mech warrior built with 4.5 tons of steel and wires. This vehicle has 4 wheels mounted on steel legs, which provides propulsion to the system with a top speed of 6.2mph. The upper half is similar to a human’s chest with two arms and something […]
- Four Bikes You Have to See !
- Longest glass bridge in the world will open in China
- Saudi Arabia Plans To Build World’s Largest Hotel In Mecca
- Bizarre Inventions That Never Made It
- Top 10 Modern European Aqueducts
- Independent off the grid living micro style with Ecocapsule
- LG reveal display that sticks like wallpaper to the wall
- Front-wheel Drive Motorcycle
- What Happens When A Plane Is Struck By Lightning?
- Vortex bladeless turbines generate energy through wobbling
- World’s Most Efficient Solar Energy System Is Based On 19th-Century Technology
- The Lily Camera Drone Follows You Around To Capture Your Best Moments
- The Pepper Hacker Blocks Wi-Fi To Spice Up Dinnertime
- EarthRoamer XV-HD van takes families off the road and grid
- Heaven-Linking Avenue Is The Most Beautiful And Dangerous Road In China