Well, combat in the title is within quotes, because Kuratas is made for entertainment and having fun instead of military purposes. We must admit, really big and expensive toy – you may have it for “only” 1,350,000$ (100 mln yenas). And what do you get for your money? A huge, 4 meter tall diesel powered mech warrior built with 4.5 tons of steel and wires. This vehicle has 4 wheels mounted on steel legs, which provides propulsion to the system with a top speed of 6.2mph. The upper half is similar to a human’s chest with two arms and something […]
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- 15 things you need in your dream home
- Top 10 most unique and unusual small homes
- Fontus self filling water bottle makes water from thin air
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- Could this chair revolutionise airplane seating?
- This laser can project 3-D display in mid-air during daylight
- Watch scientist climb the wall like Spider-man in gecko inspired gloves
- 747 in Stockholm converted into a hostel
- Charge your device using your belt with new wearable tech
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- Wide Path Camper is the ultimate in lightweight caravans for two
- The GRIT Freedom Chair offers affordable wheelchair mountain biking
- The Origami based umbrella that will right itself after being blown inside out