Hotel Kakslauttanen offers one of the best views of the Aurora Borealis (known as polar lights). It is located in the Finnish part of Lapland, near Finland’s Urho Kekkonen National Park. It is far away from big cities, far away from their smog and pollution, so you can see millions of stars from the roof of your glass igloo. This along with the view of Aurora Borealis… Each glass igloo is made generally of thermal glass walls and ceilings, that insulate the interior to keep it safe from the northern cold. The glass also contains a frost preventative, maintaining crystal clear […]
- This irrigation pump needs no fuel to run, Find out how!
- Flight MH370: How researchers uncovered what happened
- This hair dryer art installation will blow your mind
- Air-conditioned clothes designed in Japan to beat heat
- Hadrian bricklaying robot can lay 1,000 bricks in one hour
- $2.3 million Vulcan hypercar may be next Aston Martin for Bond
- Transform your empty Coca Cola bottles with 16 cool caps
- Old Lady House turns out to be a masterpiece shipping container modern home
- Students create hydroceramic wall that could replace the use of air conditioners
- Man killed by robot when working at Volkswagen in Germany
- Kingii – An Answer to Drowning Deaths
- LucidPipe – Truly Elegant Water to Wire Generators
- Toyota takes Tacoma pickup and Sienna minivan and turns them into the Ultimate Utility Vehicle
- New low cost graphene production a revolution
- Redesigned Bubble Wrap doesn’t pop!