The Bio Robot fridge cools biopolymer gel through luminescence. It might look stinky and sticky but it’s actually an odorless gel that envelopes the food. The concept for this refrigerator does not require expenditure of energy for cooling products. With a design that is 4 times smaller than the conventional refrigerator, the refrigerator can change shape depending on the intensity of its use depending on the number of products. Without shelves and doors you can place it both vertically and horizontally, while having products in a plain view and easily accessible. Check this fridge out. Though it looks like the […]
- Four Bikes You Have to See !
- Bizarre Inventions That Never Made It
- What Happens When A Plane Is Struck By Lightning?
- Longest glass bridge in the world will open in China
- Saudi Arabia Plans To Build World’s Largest Hotel In Mecca
- Top 10 Modern European Aqueducts
- LG reveal display that sticks like wallpaper to the wall
- Front-wheel Drive Motorcycle
- Vortex bladeless turbines generate energy through wobbling
- World’s Most Efficient Solar Energy System Is Based On 19th-Century Technology
- Independent off the grid living micro style with Ecocapsule
- The Lily Camera Drone Follows You Around To Capture Your Best Moments
- The Pepper Hacker Blocks Wi-Fi To Spice Up Dinnertime
- G-Cans: World’s Largest Flood-Prevention Complex
- Heaven-Linking Avenue Is The Most Beautiful And Dangerous Road In China