The Bio Robot fridge cools biopolymer gel through luminescence. It might look stinky and sticky but it’s actually an odorless gel that envelopes the food. The concept for this refrigerator does not require expenditure of energy for cooling products. With a design that is 4 times smaller than the conventional refrigerator, the refrigerator can change shape depending on the intensity of its use depending on the number of products. Without shelves and doors you can place it both vertically and horizontally, while having products in a plain view and easily accessible. Check this fridge out. Though it looks like the […]
- Watch: F1 transporter jumps speeding Lotus F1 car in epic world-record stunt!
- Ostrich inspired Bionic Boots let you run at up to 25 mph
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- Watch scientist climb the wall like Spider-man in gecko inspired gloves
- German inventor creates his own James Bond laser watch
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- Top 10 stunning computer generated landscapes
- Charge your device using your belt with new wearable tech
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- The unpowered Fortis exoskeleton lets you lift heavy tools indefinitely
- Turn the engine of a Kia Sportage into a Mustang V8 with SoundRacer VX
- The GRIT Freedom Chair offers affordable wheelchair mountain biking
- Autonomous ‘Robocops’ go on patrol in Silicon Valley
- 10 of the silliest inventions people came up with (or are they?)