E’terra Samara is a five-star resort designed by Farrow Partnership Studio and consists of twelve tree-house villas spread within Canada’s Bruce Peninsula forest. UNESCO listed this forest as a World Biosphere Reserve, so in order to work in harmony with the ambient landscape, the tree-houses are designed to be suspended in a way that they surround the trees, rather than being nailed directly into the wood. Each tree-house has a “veranda” on the open part of the structure, and also features a sleeping part within the deepest “fruit” section of the villa. All of the individual tree-houses will be located […]
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- Top 10 most unique and unusual small homes
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- Could this chair revolutionise airplane seating?
- Watch scientist climb the wall like Spider-man in gecko inspired gloves
- 747 in Stockholm converted into a hostel
- German inventor creates his own James Bond laser watch
- Charge your device using your belt with new wearable tech
- 15 things you need in your dream home
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- Fontus self filling water bottle makes water from thin air
- Top 10 stunning computer generated landscapes
- The GRIT Freedom Chair offers affordable wheelchair mountain biking
- Wide Path Camper is the ultimate in lightweight caravans for two