During the last ten years were made a lot of researches dedicated to the way we eat. Thanks to them, scientists made the following conclusions: 1. While eating, the average human feels satiety after 20 minutes. So, if you eat faster you will eat more and therefore gain more weight. 2. Processing of the food in your body starts with chewing within your teeth. If you eat slower the food is processed better, but if you eat quickly it may result in difficulties for your digestive tract. 3. Gastric reflux occurs more often at people who feed themselves faster. 4. […]
- What Happens When A Plane Is Struck By Lightning?
- Four Bikes You Have to See !
- Bizarre Inventions That Never Made It
- Dutch Solaroad Is More Productive Than Expected
- G-Cans: World’s Largest Flood-Prevention Complex
- Top 10 Modern European Aqueducts
- Front-wheel Drive Motorcycle
- Da Vinci robot practices removing tumour using grape skin
- Vortex bladeless turbines generate energy through wobbling
- Innovative System Produces Clean Energy From Waves
- The Lily Camera Drone Follows You Around To Capture Your Best Moments
- The Pepper Hacker Blocks Wi-Fi To Spice Up Dinnertime
- Heaven-Linking Avenue Is The Most Beautiful And Dangerous Road In China
- Hydaway: A Water Bottle That Folds Down To Fit Your Pocket
- Volkswagen’s Car Towers at Autostadt in Wolfsburg, Germany