During the last ten years were made a lot of researches dedicated to the way we eat. Thanks to them, scientists made the following conclusions: 1. While eating, the average human feels satiety after 20 minutes. So, if you eat faster you will eat more and therefore gain more weight. 2. Processing of the food in your body starts with chewing within your teeth. If you eat slower the food is processed better, but if you eat quickly it may result in difficulties for your digestive tract. 3. Gastric reflux occurs more often at people who feed themselves faster. 4. […]
- Ostrich inspired Bionic Boots let you run at up to 25 mph
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- Watch scientist climb the wall like Spider-man in gecko inspired gloves
- German inventor creates his own James Bond laser watch
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- Top 10 stunning computer generated landscapes
- Charge your device using your belt with new wearable tech
- Watch: F1 transporter jumps speeding Lotus F1 car in epic world-record stunt!
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- Turn the engine of a Kia Sportage into a Mustang V8 with SoundRacer VX
- The GRIT Freedom Chair offers affordable wheelchair mountain biking
- Autonomous ‘Robocops’ go on patrol in Silicon Valley
- 10 of the silliest inventions people came up with (or are they?)
- Mercedes want driving to be a relaxing experience in autonomous cars