During the last ten years were made a lot of researches dedicated to the way we eat. Thanks to them, scientists made the following conclusions: 1. While eating, the average human feels satiety after 20 minutes. So, if you eat faster you will eat more and therefore gain more weight. 2. Processing of the food in your body starts with chewing within your teeth. If you eat slower the food is processed better, but if you eat quickly it may result in difficulties for your digestive tract. 3. Gastric reflux occurs more often at people who feed themselves faster. 4. […]
- Fontus self filling water bottle makes water from thin air
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- 15 things you need in your dream home
- Top 10 most unique and unusual small homes
- Wide Path Camper is the ultimate in lightweight caravans for two
- Could this chair revolutionise airplane seating?
- 747 in Stockholm converted into a hostel
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- This laser can project 3-D display in mid-air during daylight
- Winners of the 2014 James Dyson International Awards Revealed
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- The Origami based umbrella that will right itself after being blown inside out
- The Lantern offers free data from space wherever and whenever
- The GRIT Freedom Chair offers affordable wheelchair mountain biking