Hotel Kakslauttanen offers one of the best views of the Aurora Borealis (known as polar lights). It is located in the Finnish part of Lapland, near Finland’s Urho Kekkonen National Park. It is far away from big cities, far away from their smog and pollution, so you can see millions of stars from the roof of your glass igloo. This along with the view of Aurora Borealis… Each glass igloo is made generally of thermal glass walls and ceilings, that insulate the interior to keep it safe from the northern cold. The glass also contains a frost preventative, maintaining crystal clear […]
- Fontus self filling water bottle makes water from thin air
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- Wide Path Camper is the ultimate in lightweight caravans for two
- Winners of the 2014 James Dyson International Awards Revealed
- 15 things you need in your dream home
- Top 10 most unique and unusual small homes
- Could this chair revolutionise airplane seating?
- 747 in Stockholm converted into a hostel
- This laser can project 3-D display in mid-air during daylight
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- The Lantern offers free data from space wherever and whenever
- The Origami based umbrella that will right itself after being blown inside out
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- Amazons Echo is the personal digital assistant for the living room