What would you do if you have a lot of money? Buy a super car, or maybe yacht and a mansion? Well, Magali and Fernando Mayorga decided to use their money for building a house, but not one of the ordinary houses you see every day. Their house is called Nautilus and the name is not casual – the house has the shape of a giant mollusk, more precisely a snail. You can discover this house at Mexico City, built there by the architect Javier Senosiain. This is a great example of how the nature could be taken as a […]
- Fontus self filling water bottle makes water from thin air
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- 15 things you need in your dream home
- Top 10 most unique and unusual small homes
- Wide Path Camper is the ultimate in lightweight caravans for two
- Could this chair revolutionise airplane seating?
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- 747 in Stockholm converted into a hostel
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- This laser can project 3-D display in mid-air during daylight
- Winners of the 2014 James Dyson International Awards Revealed
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- The Origami based umbrella that will right itself after being blown inside out
- The Lantern offers free data from space wherever and whenever
- The GRIT Freedom Chair offers affordable wheelchair mountain biking