Hotel Kakslauttanen offers one of the best views of the Aurora Borealis (known as polar lights). It is located in the Finnish part of Lapland, near Finland’s Urho Kekkonen National Park. It is far away from big cities, far away from their smog and pollution, so you can see millions of stars from the roof of your glass igloo. This along with the view of Aurora Borealis… Each glass igloo is made generally of thermal glass walls and ceilings, that insulate the interior to keep it safe from the northern cold. The glass also contains a frost preventative, maintaining crystal clear […]
- What Happens When A Plane Is Struck By Lightning?
- Four Bikes You Have to See !
- Bizarre Inventions That Never Made It
- Top 10 Modern European Aqueducts
- G-Cans: World’s Largest Flood-Prevention Complex
- Longest glass bridge in the world will open in China
- Front-wheel Drive Motorcycle
- Vortex bladeless turbines generate energy through wobbling
- World’s Most Efficient Solar Energy System Is Based On 19th-Century Technology
- The Lily Camera Drone Follows You Around To Capture Your Best Moments
- The Pepper Hacker Blocks Wi-Fi To Spice Up Dinnertime
- Heaven-Linking Avenue Is The Most Beautiful And Dangerous Road In China
- Dutch Solaroad Is More Productive Than Expected
- Hydaway: A Water Bottle That Folds Down To Fit Your Pocket
- Volkswagen’s Car Towers at Autostadt in Wolfsburg, Germany