Hotel Kakslauttanen offers one of the best views of the Aurora Borealis (known as polar lights). It is located in the Finnish part of Lapland, near Finland’s Urho Kekkonen National Park. It is far away from big cities, far away from their smog and pollution, so you can see millions of stars from the roof of your glass igloo. This along with the view of Aurora Borealis… Each glass igloo is made generally of thermal glass walls and ceilings, that insulate the interior to keep it safe from the northern cold. The glass also contains a frost preventative, maintaining crystal clear […]
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- 15 things you need in your dream home
- Top 10 most unique and unusual small homes
- Fontus self filling water bottle makes water from thin air
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- Could this chair revolutionise airplane seating?
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- This laser can project 3-D display in mid-air during daylight
- 747 in Stockholm converted into a hostel
- Watch scientist climb the wall like Spider-man in gecko inspired gloves
- Charge your device using your belt with new wearable tech
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- Wide Path Camper is the ultimate in lightweight caravans for two
- The GRIT Freedom Chair offers affordable wheelchair mountain biking
- The Origami based umbrella that will right itself after being blown inside out