Well, combat in the title is within quotes, because Kuratas is made for entertainment and having fun instead of military purposes. We must admit, really big and expensive toy – you may have it for “only” 1,350,000$ (100 mln yenas). And what do you get for your money? A huge, 4 meter tall diesel powered mech warrior built with 4.5 tons of steel and wires. This vehicle has 4 wheels mounted on steel legs, which provides propulsion to the system with a top speed of 6.2mph. The upper half is similar to a human’s chest with two arms and something […]
- What Happens When A Plane Is Struck By Lightning?
- Four Bikes You Have to See !
- Bizarre Inventions That Never Made It
- Dutch Solaroad Is More Productive Than Expected
- G-Cans: World’s Largest Flood-Prevention Complex
- Top 10 Modern European Aqueducts
- Front-wheel Drive Motorcycle
- Da Vinci robot practices removing tumour using grape skin
- Vortex bladeless turbines generate energy through wobbling
- Innovative System Produces Clean Energy From Waves
- The Lily Camera Drone Follows You Around To Capture Your Best Moments
- The Pepper Hacker Blocks Wi-Fi To Spice Up Dinnertime
- Heaven-Linking Avenue Is The Most Beautiful And Dangerous Road In China
- Hydaway: A Water Bottle That Folds Down To Fit Your Pocket
- Volkswagen’s Car Towers at Autostadt in Wolfsburg, Germany