What would you do if you have a lot of money? Buy a super car, or maybe yacht and a mansion? Well, Magali and Fernando Mayorga decided to use their money for building a house, but not one of the ordinary houses you see every day. Their house is called Nautilus and the name is not casual – the house has the shape of a giant mollusk, more precisely a snail. You can discover this house at Mexico City, built there by the architect Javier Senosiain. This is a great example of how the nature could be taken as a […]
- What Happens When A Plane Is Struck By Lightning?
- Four Bikes You Have to See !
- Bizarre Inventions That Never Made It
- Top 10 Modern European Aqueducts
- G-Cans: World’s Largest Flood-Prevention Complex
- Front-wheel Drive Motorcycle
- Vortex bladeless turbines generate energy through wobbling
- Longest glass bridge in the world will open in China
- The Lily Camera Drone Follows You Around To Capture Your Best Moments
- The Pepper Hacker Blocks Wi-Fi To Spice Up Dinnertime
- World’s Most Efficient Solar Energy System Is Based On 19th-Century Technology
- Heaven-Linking Avenue Is The Most Beautiful And Dangerous Road In China
- Dutch Solaroad Is More Productive Than Expected
- Hydaway: A Water Bottle That Folds Down To Fit Your Pocket
- Volkswagen’s Car Towers at Autostadt in Wolfsburg, Germany