This conceptual vehicle offers one different point of view over the pollution problems in the big cities. It was designed by Gunwoong Kim and Suji Kim and is equipped with an air filter under the passenger capsule. So here is what we have: fully electric vehicle that ingests dusty and dirty air purifies it and releases clean and breathable air. Sounds good, right? Well, a single car would probably clean small and maybe insignificant amount of air, but imagine thousands of vehicles purifying what you breathe every day? Another good feature is the vehicle’s mobility. The wheels have the ability […]
- Ostrich inspired Bionic Boots let you run at up to 25 mph
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- Watch scientist climb the wall like Spider-man in gecko inspired gloves
- German inventor creates his own James Bond laser watch
- Watch: F1 transporter jumps speeding Lotus F1 car in epic world-record stunt!
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- Top 10 stunning computer generated landscapes
- Charge your device using your belt with new wearable tech
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- Turn the engine of a Kia Sportage into a Mustang V8 with SoundRacer VX
- The GRIT Freedom Chair offers affordable wheelchair mountain biking
- Autonomous ‘Robocops’ go on patrol in Silicon Valley
- 10 of the silliest inventions people came up with (or are they?)
- Mercedes want driving to be a relaxing experience in autonomous cars