Capital Hill Residence designed by British architect, Zaha Hadid, is nestled in the hillside of Barvikhva, a village in the Odintsovsky District of Moscow, Russia. Surrounded by 20 meter tall birch trees, this futuristic, spaceship-looking home was commissioned by Russian billionaire entrepreneur, Vladislav Doronin, boyfriend of American supermodel, Naomi Campbell. Still under construction, Capital Hill Residence has two main components. The first component hugs the ground and merges with the hillside while the second component is a tall projection that overlooks the landscape. It looks almost like a periscope jetting from a submarine. The home is 2650 square meters (28, […]
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- Watch scientist climb the wall like Spider-man in gecko inspired gloves
- German inventor creates his own James Bond laser watch
- Could this chair revolutionise airplane seating?
- Charge your device using your belt with new wearable tech
- Top 10 stunning computer generated landscapes
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- Top 10 most unique and unusual small homes
- The GRIT Freedom Chair offers affordable wheelchair mountain biking
- Turn the engine of a Kia Sportage into a Mustang V8 with SoundRacer VX
- Fontus self filling water bottle makes water from thin air
- Autonomous ‘Robocops’ go on patrol in Silicon Valley
- 5 of the most expensive and iconic motor cars of all time