Capital Hill Residence designed by British architect, Zaha Hadid, is nestled in the hillside of Barvikhva, a village in the Odintsovsky District of Moscow, Russia. Surrounded by 20 meter tall birch trees, this futuristic, spaceship-looking home was commissioned by Russian billionaire entrepreneur, Vladislav Doronin, boyfriend of American supermodel, Naomi Campbell. Still under construction, Capital Hill Residence has two main components. The first component hugs the ground and merges with the hillside while the second component is a tall projection that overlooks the landscape. It looks almost like a periscope jetting from a submarine. The home is 2650 square meters (28, […]
- Four Bikes You Have to See !
- Bizarre Inventions That Never Made It
- What Happens When A Plane Is Struck By Lightning?
- Longest glass bridge in the world will open in China
- Saudi Arabia Plans To Build World’s Largest Hotel In Mecca
- Top 10 Modern European Aqueducts
- Front-wheel Drive Motorcycle
- Vortex bladeless turbines generate energy through wobbling
- World’s Most Efficient Solar Energy System Is Based On 19th-Century Technology
- The Lily Camera Drone Follows You Around To Capture Your Best Moments
- LG reveal display that sticks like wallpaper to the wall
- The Pepper Hacker Blocks Wi-Fi To Spice Up Dinnertime
- G-Cans: World’s Largest Flood-Prevention Complex
- Heaven-Linking Avenue Is The Most Beautiful And Dangerous Road In China
- Volkswagen’s Car Towers at Autostadt in Wolfsburg, Germany