Capital Hill Residence designed by British architect, Zaha Hadid, is nestled in the hillside of Barvikhva, a village in the Odintsovsky District of Moscow, Russia. Surrounded by 20 meter tall birch trees, this futuristic, spaceship-looking home was commissioned by Russian billionaire entrepreneur, Vladislav Doronin, boyfriend of American supermodel, Naomi Campbell. Still under construction, Capital Hill Residence has two main components. The first component hugs the ground and merges with the hillside while the second component is a tall projection that overlooks the landscape. It looks almost like a periscope jetting from a submarine. The home is 2650 square meters (28, […]
- Fontus self filling water bottle makes water from thin air
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- 15 things you need in your dream home
- Top 10 most unique and unusual small homes
- Wide Path Camper is the ultimate in lightweight caravans for two
- Could this chair revolutionise airplane seating?
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- 747 in Stockholm converted into a hostel
- This laser can project 3-D display in mid-air during daylight
- Winners of the 2014 James Dyson International Awards Revealed
- Watch scientist climb the wall like Spider-man in gecko inspired gloves
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- The Origami based umbrella that will right itself after being blown inside out
- The Lantern offers free data from space wherever and whenever