The “Orion” Multi-Purpose Crew Vehicle (MPCV) is a planned beyond-low-earth-orbit manned spacecraft that is being built by Lockheed Martin for NASA based on designs and tests already completed as part of the now-cancelled Constellation program, development for which began in 2005 as the Crew Exploration Vehicle. Orion was developed to serve continuous (up to 6 months) space missions. At the beginning his purpose was to explore the moon, after that he was supposed to observe asteroids, and finally it is expected to carry humans to Mars. The spacecraft will be launched to space by the Space Launch System, which is, […]
- What Happens When A Plane Is Struck By Lightning?
- Four Bikes You Have to See !
- Bizarre Inventions That Never Made It
- Top 10 Modern European Aqueducts
- G-Cans: World’s Largest Flood-Prevention Complex
- Longest glass bridge in the world will open in China
- Front-wheel Drive Motorcycle
- Vortex bladeless turbines generate energy through wobbling
- World’s Most Efficient Solar Energy System Is Based On 19th-Century Technology
- The Lily Camera Drone Follows You Around To Capture Your Best Moments
- The Pepper Hacker Blocks Wi-Fi To Spice Up Dinnertime
- Heaven-Linking Avenue Is The Most Beautiful And Dangerous Road In China
- Dutch Solaroad Is More Productive Than Expected
- Hydaway: A Water Bottle That Folds Down To Fit Your Pocket
- Volkswagen’s Car Towers at Autostadt in Wolfsburg, Germany