Capital Hill Residence designed by British architect, Zaha Hadid, is nestled in the hillside of Barvikhva, a village in the Odintsovsky District of Moscow, Russia. Surrounded by 20 meter tall birch trees, this futuristic, spaceship-looking home was commissioned by Russian billionaire entrepreneur, Vladislav Doronin, boyfriend of American supermodel, Naomi Campbell. Still under construction, Capital Hill Residence has two main components. The first component hugs the ground and merges with the hillside while the second component is a tall projection that overlooks the landscape. It looks almost like a periscope jetting from a submarine. The home is 2650 square meters (28, […]
- Watch: F1 transporter jumps speeding Lotus F1 car in epic world-record stunt!
- Ostrich inspired Bionic Boots let you run at up to 25 mph
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- Watch scientist climb the wall like Spider-man in gecko inspired gloves
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- German inventor creates his own James Bond laser watch
- Top 10 stunning computer generated landscapes
- The unpowered Fortis exoskeleton lets you lift heavy tools indefinitely
- Charge your device using your belt with new wearable tech
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- Turn the engine of a Kia Sportage into a Mustang V8 with SoundRacer VX
- Autonomous ‘Robocops’ go on patrol in Silicon Valley
- Flow extends control over your devices increasing productivity
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- Man Spends 25 Years Hand-Digging Beautiful Caves With Unbelievable Detail