Capital Hill Residence designed by British architect, Zaha Hadid, is nestled in the hillside of Barvikhva, a village in the Odintsovsky District of Moscow, Russia. Surrounded by 20 meter tall birch trees, this futuristic, spaceship-looking home was commissioned by Russian billionaire entrepreneur, Vladislav Doronin, boyfriend of American supermodel, Naomi Campbell. Still under construction, Capital Hill Residence has two main components. The first component hugs the ground and merges with the hillside while the second component is a tall projection that overlooks the landscape. It looks almost like a periscope jetting from a submarine. The home is 2650 square meters (28, […]
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- 15 things you need in your dream home
- Top 10 most unique and unusual small homes
- Fontus self filling water bottle makes water from thin air
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- Could this chair revolutionise airplane seating?
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- This laser can project 3-D display in mid-air during daylight
- Watch scientist climb the wall like Spider-man in gecko inspired gloves
- 747 in Stockholm converted into a hostel
- Charge your device using your belt with new wearable tech
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- Wide Path Camper is the ultimate in lightweight caravans for two
- The GRIT Freedom Chair offers affordable wheelchair mountain biking
- The Origami based umbrella that will right itself after being blown inside out