E’terra Samara is a five-star resort designed by Farrow Partnership Studio and consists of twelve tree-house villas spread within Canada’s Bruce Peninsula forest. UNESCO listed this forest as a World Biosphere Reserve, so in order to work in harmony with the ambient landscape, the tree-houses are designed to be suspended in a way that they surround the trees, rather than being nailed directly into the wood. Each tree-house has a “veranda” on the open part of the structure, and also features a sleeping part within the deepest “fruit” section of the villa. All of the individual tree-houses will be located […]
- What Happens When A Plane Is Struck By Lightning?
- Four Bikes You Have to See !
- Bizarre Inventions That Never Made It
- Dutch Solaroad Is More Productive Than Expected
- G-Cans: World’s Largest Flood-Prevention Complex
- Top 10 Modern European Aqueducts
- Front-wheel Drive Motorcycle
- Da Vinci robot practices removing tumour using grape skin
- Vortex bladeless turbines generate energy through wobbling
- Innovative System Produces Clean Energy From Waves
- The Lily Camera Drone Follows You Around To Capture Your Best Moments
- The Pepper Hacker Blocks Wi-Fi To Spice Up Dinnertime
- Heaven-Linking Avenue Is The Most Beautiful And Dangerous Road In China
- Hydaway: A Water Bottle That Folds Down To Fit Your Pocket
- Volkswagen’s Car Towers at Autostadt in Wolfsburg, Germany