In this article we will see some inventions and technologies that previously were possible only in the science fiction and fantasy movies. 1. Silk stronger than steel. This silk is produced by genetically modified silkworm and is stronger than equivalent weight fo steel. It was developed by scientists in Wyoming, USA, and has wide spectrum of usage, such as surgical threads, military and police bulletproof vests and yes, Spiderman could use it too. 2.Stealth mantle. It was developed by HyperStealth Biotechnology and it was revealed in front of a military audience from US and Canada in 2012. The material this blanket is made […]
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- 15 things you need in your dream home
- Top 10 most unique and unusual small homes
- Fontus self filling water bottle makes water from thin air
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- Could this chair revolutionise airplane seating?
- This laser can project 3-D display in mid-air during daylight
- Watch scientist climb the wall like Spider-man in gecko inspired gloves
- 747 in Stockholm converted into a hostel
- Charge your device using your belt with new wearable tech
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- Wide Path Camper is the ultimate in lightweight caravans for two
- The GRIT Freedom Chair offers affordable wheelchair mountain biking
- The Origami based umbrella that will right itself after being blown inside out