The 2500 sq. meter marine research center would be located 150 meters ahead in the sea near the Kuta beach. It has a fluid structure that allows visitors and scientists to see directly what is going on outside. The project which consists of research labs, bedrooms for scientist, seawater pool, aquatic garden library and an auditorium would be distributed below and above the surface of the sea. The firm Solus4 won the international design competition for a marine research center in Bali, Indonesia.The competition, co-sponsored by Arquitectum and Universitas Pelita Harapan in Indonesia,was held due to the need for tsunami research and […]
- Fontus self filling water bottle makes water from thin air
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- 15 things you need in your dream home
- Top 10 most unique and unusual small homes
- Wide Path Camper is the ultimate in lightweight caravans for two
- Could this chair revolutionise airplane seating?
- 747 in Stockholm converted into a hostel
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- This laser can project 3-D display in mid-air during daylight
- Winners of the 2014 James Dyson International Awards Revealed
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- The Origami based umbrella that will right itself after being blown inside out
- The Lantern offers free data from space wherever and whenever
- The GRIT Freedom Chair offers affordable wheelchair mountain biking