The 2500 sq. meter marine research center would be located 150 meters ahead in the sea near the Kuta beach. It has a fluid structure that allows visitors and scientists to see directly what is going on outside. The project which consists of research labs, bedrooms for scientist, seawater pool, aquatic garden library and an auditorium would be distributed below and above the surface of the sea. The firm Solus4 won the international design competition for a marine research center in Bali, Indonesia.The competition, co-sponsored by Arquitectum and Universitas Pelita Harapan in Indonesia,was held due to the need for tsunami research and […]
- Watch: F1 transporter jumps speeding Lotus F1 car in epic world-record stunt!
- Ostrich inspired Bionic Boots let you run at up to 25 mph
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- Watch scientist climb the wall like Spider-man in gecko inspired gloves
- German inventor creates his own James Bond laser watch
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- Top 10 stunning computer generated landscapes
- Charge your device using your belt with new wearable tech
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- The unpowered Fortis exoskeleton lets you lift heavy tools indefinitely
- Turn the engine of a Kia Sportage into a Mustang V8 with SoundRacer VX
- The GRIT Freedom Chair offers affordable wheelchair mountain biking
- Autonomous ‘Robocops’ go on patrol in Silicon Valley
- 10 of the silliest inventions people came up with (or are they?)