The 2500 sq. meter marine research center would be located 150 meters ahead in the sea near the Kuta beach. It has a fluid structure that allows visitors and scientists to see directly what is going on outside. The project which consists of research labs, bedrooms for scientist, seawater pool, aquatic garden library and an auditorium would be distributed below and above the surface of the sea. The firm Solus4 won the international design competition for a marine research center in Bali, Indonesia.The competition, co-sponsored by Arquitectum and Universitas Pelita Harapan in Indonesia,was held due to the need for tsunami research and […]
- Four Bikes You Have to See !
- Bizarre Inventions That Never Made It
- What Happens When A Plane Is Struck By Lightning?
- Longest glass bridge in the world will open in China
- Saudi Arabia Plans To Build World’s Largest Hotel In Mecca
- Top 10 Modern European Aqueducts
- LG reveal display that sticks like wallpaper to the wall
- Front-wheel Drive Motorcycle
- Vortex bladeless turbines generate energy through wobbling
- World’s Most Efficient Solar Energy System Is Based On 19th-Century Technology
- Independent off the grid living micro style with Ecocapsule
- The Lily Camera Drone Follows You Around To Capture Your Best Moments
- The Pepper Hacker Blocks Wi-Fi To Spice Up Dinnertime
- G-Cans: World’s Largest Flood-Prevention Complex
- Heaven-Linking Avenue Is The Most Beautiful And Dangerous Road In China