The JL421 Badonkadonk is a mobile land fortress designed probably for people who believe that a zombie apocalypse is getting closer. It can carry crew of up to 5 members including the pilot. The vehicle is powered by Tecumseh gasoline engine with 6 hp and surprisingly reaches top speed of 40 mph (approximately 60 km/h) due to its centrifugal clutch. Another interesting (or weird…) feature is that you can drive it sitting on the driver’s seat or standing up and showing your head and chest above the roof. This is possible due to a special pivoting driving stick which may […]
- This irrigation pump needs no fuel to run, Find out how!
- Flight MH370: How researchers uncovered what happened
- Air-conditioned clothes designed in Japan to beat heat
- Hadrian bricklaying robot can lay 1,000 bricks in one hour
- $2.3 million Vulcan hypercar may be next Aston Martin for Bond
- Transform your empty Coca Cola bottles with 16 cool caps
- Old Lady House turns out to be a masterpiece shipping container modern home
- Students create hydroceramic wall that could replace the use of air conditioners
- Man killed by robot when working at Volkswagen in Germany
- Top 10 latest technological innovations
- This hair dryer art installation will blow your mind
- Kingii – An Answer to Drowning Deaths
- Redesigned Bubble Wrap doesn’t pop!
- Palestinian man designs DIY solar ovens to beat energy cuts in Gaza
- These 3D printed metal faucets seem physically impossible to funtion