The JL421 Badonkadonk is a mobile land fortress designed probably for people who believe that a zombie apocalypse is getting closer. It can carry crew of up to 5 members including the pilot. The vehicle is powered by Tecumseh gasoline engine with 6 hp and surprisingly reaches top speed of 40 mph (approximately 60 km/h) due to its centrifugal clutch. Another interesting (or weird…) feature is that you can drive it sitting on the driver’s seat or standing up and showing your head and chest above the roof. This is possible due to a special pivoting driving stick which may […]
- Ostrich inspired Bionic Boots let you run at up to 25 mph
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- Watch scientist climb the wall like Spider-man in gecko inspired gloves
- German inventor creates his own James Bond laser watch
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- Top 10 stunning computer generated landscapes
- Charge your device using your belt with new wearable tech
- Watch: F1 transporter jumps speeding Lotus F1 car in epic world-record stunt!
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- Turn the engine of a Kia Sportage into a Mustang V8 with SoundRacer VX
- The GRIT Freedom Chair offers affordable wheelchair mountain biking
- Autonomous ‘Robocops’ go on patrol in Silicon Valley
- 10 of the silliest inventions people came up with (or are they?)
- Mercedes want driving to be a relaxing experience in autonomous cars