The JL421 Badonkadonk is a mobile land fortress designed probably for people who believe that a zombie apocalypse is getting closer. It can carry crew of up to 5 members including the pilot. The vehicle is powered by Tecumseh gasoline engine with 6 hp and surprisingly reaches top speed of 40 mph (approximately 60 km/h) due to its centrifugal clutch. Another interesting (or weird…) feature is that you can drive it sitting on the driver’s seat or standing up and showing your head and chest above the roof. This is possible due to a special pivoting driving stick which may […]
- What Happens When A Plane Is Struck By Lightning?
- Four Bikes You Have to See !
- Bizarre Inventions That Never Made It
- Top 10 Modern European Aqueducts
- G-Cans: World’s Largest Flood-Prevention Complex
- Longest glass bridge in the world will open in China
- Front-wheel Drive Motorcycle
- Vortex bladeless turbines generate energy through wobbling
- The Lily Camera Drone Follows You Around To Capture Your Best Moments
- The Pepper Hacker Blocks Wi-Fi To Spice Up Dinnertime
- World’s Most Efficient Solar Energy System Is Based On 19th-Century Technology
- Heaven-Linking Avenue Is The Most Beautiful And Dangerous Road In China
- Dutch Solaroad Is More Productive Than Expected
- Hydaway: A Water Bottle That Folds Down To Fit Your Pocket
- Volkswagen’s Car Towers at Autostadt in Wolfsburg, Germany