It was invented by Arab inventor named Hassan Al Rammah between 1270 and 1280, who worked in Syria after the Mongol destruction of Baghdad. He wrote a treatise on gunpowder and rockets called “The Book of Military Horsemanship and Ingenious War Devices”. This book included more than 100 recipes for gunpowder, as 22 of them could be used as rocket fuel. Experts state that at least one of these recipes is extremely close to the modern ideal mix for gunpowder. Al Rammah also designed an early torpedo, probably the first of its kind. Soon after the book was written, he […]
- Four Bikes You Have to See !
- Longest glass bridge in the world will open in China
- Saudi Arabia Plans To Build World’s Largest Hotel In Mecca
- Bizarre Inventions That Never Made It
- Top 10 Modern European Aqueducts
- Independent off the grid living micro style with Ecocapsule
- The “House Of Clicks” Was Built On The Opinions Of 2 Million People
- LG reveal display that sticks like wallpaper to the wall
- EarthRoamer XV-HD van takes families off the road and grid
- Top 10 Oldest Buildings In The World
- Front-wheel Drive Motorcycle
- What Happens When A Plane Is Struck By Lightning?
- Vortex bladeless turbines generate energy through wobbling
- World’s Most Efficient Solar Energy System Is Based On 19th-Century Technology
- The Lily Camera Drone Follows You Around To Capture Your Best Moments