This conceptual vehicle offers one different point of view over the pollution problems in the big cities. It was designed by Gunwoong Kim and Suji Kim and is equipped with an air filter under the passenger capsule. So here is what we have: fully electric vehicle that ingests dusty and dirty air purifies it and releases clean and breathable air. Sounds good, right? Well, a single car would probably clean small and maybe insignificant amount of air, but imagine thousands of vehicles purifying what you breathe every day? Another good feature is the vehicle’s mobility. The wheels have the ability […]
- Four Bikes You Have to See !
- Longest glass bridge in the world will open in China
- Saudi Arabia Plans To Build World’s Largest Hotel In Mecca
- Bizarre Inventions That Never Made It
- Top 10 Modern European Aqueducts
- Independent off the grid living micro style with Ecocapsule
- LG reveal display that sticks like wallpaper to the wall
- Front-wheel Drive Motorcycle
- What Happens When A Plane Is Struck By Lightning?
- Vortex bladeless turbines generate energy through wobbling
- EarthRoamer XV-HD van takes families off the road and grid
- World’s Most Efficient Solar Energy System Is Based On 19th-Century Technology
- The Lily Camera Drone Follows You Around To Capture Your Best Moments
- The Pepper Hacker Blocks Wi-Fi To Spice Up Dinnertime
- Math Hack: How To Subtract By Adding