When you hear a name like Alexei Mikhailov it probably reminds you about something in Eastern Europe and may be about already non-existent Soviet Union. But it is not the case – we are talking about industrial designer from Humber College in Quebec, Canada. He created very interesting all-road and all-terrain concept trike. His creature is powered by hydrogen fuel cells placed in the middle of the vehicle, right under the driver. Unlike the most ATV bikes, here the two front wheels are propelled by a single electric motor each and the rear track is powered by another one. This […]
- Four Bikes You Have to See !
- Longest glass bridge in the world will open in China
- Saudi Arabia Plans To Build World’s Largest Hotel In Mecca
- Bizarre Inventions That Never Made It
- Top 10 Modern European Aqueducts
- Independent off the grid living micro style with Ecocapsule
- LG reveal display that sticks like wallpaper to the wall
- Front-wheel Drive Motorcycle
- What Happens When A Plane Is Struck By Lightning?
- Vortex bladeless turbines generate energy through wobbling
- World’s Most Efficient Solar Energy System Is Based On 19th-Century Technology
- The Lily Camera Drone Follows You Around To Capture Your Best Moments
- EarthRoamer XV-HD van takes families off the road and grid
- The Pepper Hacker Blocks Wi-Fi To Spice Up Dinnertime
- Math Hack: How To Subtract By Adding