Tramontana a.d. is a Spanish company which manufactures futuristic-looking supercar called Tramontana. The company is located in Costa Brava and produces something that looks like a hybrid between F1 race car and supersonic jet. This car provides place for a driver and one passenger sitting behind the driver. The engine is placed in the middle of the car, V-shaped, with 12 cylinders, 60 valves and 5.513 cubic cm big. He is supplied with two turbochargers which offer two choices of maximum power: 550Hp at 5000rpm and 720Hp at 5250rpm (rotations-per-minute) given to the rear wheels. The whole car body is […]
- Watch: F1 transporter jumps speeding Lotus F1 car in epic world-record stunt!
- Ostrich inspired Bionic Boots let you run at up to 25 mph
- The 7 Most Exciting Moments in Science
- Watch scientist climb the wall like Spider-man in gecko inspired gloves
- The World’s ‘Smallest’ Movie… Made With Atoms
- German inventor creates his own James Bond laser watch
- Top 10 stunning computer generated landscapes
- Charge your device using your belt with new wearable tech
- The unpowered Fortis exoskeleton lets you lift heavy tools indefinitely
- Japan’s maglev train just took its first passengers… at 500 kmh!
- Turn the engine of a Kia Sportage into a Mustang V8 with SoundRacer VX
- 3-D Printed Nano-Sculptures Will Blow Your Mind
- Autonomous ‘Robocops’ go on patrol in Silicon Valley
- Flow extends control over your devices increasing productivity
- Man Spends 25 Years Hand-Digging Beautiful Caves With Unbelievable Detail