The new device could greatly improve the lives of people with chronic diseases and is set to be tested in space.
The city joins 658 other jurisdictions who are calling for urgent environmental action.
A new supersonic jet aircraft from Lockheed Martin that hopes to diminish the sonic boom of supersonic aircraft apparently doesn't need a front window, settling for a 4K display instead.
FedEx argues that it is not a law enforcement agency.
Developed by engineers at the University of Texas at Austin, the technology could turn the tide in the fight against heart disease.
EventsSee All Events
- Food, Nutrition, Security, and Sustainable Agriculture (FNSSA) Cairo, Egypt
- International Conference on Wireless & Telecommunication Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- IEC 61850 Global 2019 London, United Kingdom
- Teknofest 2019 Istanbul Istanbul, Turkey
- Smart Grid Big Data 2019 Kleinmachnow, Germany
- 2nd World Congress on Petrochemistry Auckland, New Zealand
- Future Smart Cities 2019 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- International Robotics Showcase London, United Kingdom
- Digital Transformation; BlockChain Summit Istanbul, Turkey
- World Construction Forum 2019 Ljubljana, Slovenia
These seals at the University of St Andrews show some amazing talent with their singing.
Following the success of Starship’s first test flight, Elon Musk tweeted that the company will begin taking seat reservations for future flights.
Huawei filed a lawsuit against the US government Friday over equipment the company claims should have been released more than a year ago but which the US hasn't returned to the company.
Bitcoin is back, doubling in value in just two months time and raising the prospect of another speculative bubble.
Gates ponders on the past and present in a recent talk, revealing his greatest regret.
A team of researchers at Hebrew University of Jerusalem have managed to transform mouse skin cells into embryonic stem cells.
Researchers have found that sperm retains its viability in microgravity, opening up the possibility of creating space sperm banks.
Daimler says they will fight the decision of the German Transportation Ministry.
Are you considering to move to another country and work as a biomedical engineer? Before you make the ultimate move, it's worth exploring how much money biomedical engineers make in different locations and what factors may impact your income.
Within our solar system, there are thousands of objects that cross Earth's path, some of which could even collide with us someday. How are we ensuring this doesn't happen?
This handheld gaming console allows you to take 400 pre-loaded, classic 8-bit games with you, wherever you go.
Somebody may be farting on Mars and tracking down the culprit might be the key to finding life on the Red Planet.