Chances are there's another you, reading this article in another universe, except you're dressed like a clown and drinking maple syrup from a shoe.
Know where our electricity comes from.
Chloroform had a fatality rate of 1 in 3,000, but that didn't stop doctors for using it for roughly 100 years, starting in the mid 19th century.
Nuclear shielding and weight issues proved insurmountable to both the U.S. and the Soviet Union.
The research evaluated more than 5000 people for a median of three and a half years.
The news brings hope that the treatment can some day be applied to humans.
EventsSee All Events
- FutureFest 2020 London, United Kingdom
- The Preservation of Coastal Environment and Landscape Identity GOZO, Malta
- MWC Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
- Applied AI Summit San Francisco San Francisco, CA United States
- Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Las Vegas 2020 Las Vegas, NV United States
- Food, Nutrition, Security, and Sustainable Agriculture (FNSSA) Cairo, Egypt
- International Conference on Wireless & Telecommunication Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Smart City Summit and Urban Mobility Expo 2019 London, United Kingdom
- Digital Substations 2019 Berlin, Germany
- Slush Helsinki 2019 Helsinki, Finland
Food processing isn't an easy thing to do, so here are seven machines which make it easier.
The last time we were in this position in the Milky Way, dinosaurs were just beginning to roam the Earth.
This subscription will allow you to streamline your creative workflow with hundreds of thousands of exclusive vector designs.
The new method combines electroencephalogram technology and predictive modeling.
How do nuclear power plants work?
No details were provided on why the athletic gear maker was closing the facilities
The material could withstand a bullet traveling at 5.8 kilometers per second with just some damage to its second layer.
Researchers have determined that by using cellphone location data they can predict where a disease is going to break out.
New research backs the theory 'Oumuamua is a lightweight, porous structure.
Fed up with Facebook and Twitter? Wikipedia co-founder Jimmy Wales is hoping you are.