The gamer took over a monitor that showed the airport's map.
The expert went on an extended Twitter rant.
436-Million-Year-Old Scorpion Reveals a Lot About Animals' Migration from Aquatic to Terrestrial Habitats
The ancient scorpion is remarkably similar to today's species.
Essential facts about the new energy economy that you probably didn’t know.
The software glitch, which was identified by Boeing and reported to the FAA, was found in the flight-controll computer.
EventsSee All Events
- EuroSTAR Software Testing Conference 16-19 Nov 2020 Antwerp, Belgium
- Urban Regeneration and Sustainability 2nd Edition Conference London, United Kingdom
- International Conference on Electronics & Electrical Engineering (ICEEE Seoul 2020) Seoul, Korea, South
- International Conference and Exhibition on Nanotechnology - Nano Seoul 2020 Seoul, Korea, South
- International Conference and Exhibition on Materials & Engineering Seoul, Korea, South
- ICWE 2020 Las Vegas, NV United States
- FutureFest 2020 London, United Kingdom
- 51st World Congress on Advanced Nursing and Nursing Practice Sydney, Australia
- The Preservation of Coastal Environment and Landscape Identity GOZO, Malta
- Civil Engineering Convention (CIVILCON’20) Istanbul, Turkey
Students who used the Internet for four hours a day were less likely to study.
Creating drones that can bend their wings will make it easier to maneuver.
These asteroids came a little too close for comfort.
From G7 Notebooks and Spectre laptops to Envy desktops and all-in-one printers, this limited-time HP sale has something for everyone
Find the best gaming laptops developed for casual and competitive gamers.
Florida man with a pair of hover shoes rolled into a Walmart, stuffed his cart, and rolled right back without paying anything.
JobsSee All Jobs
Linking dopamine and temporal difference learning, DeepMind AI shared their interesting discovery in a blog post.
International physicists from Rice University and the Vienna University of Technology collaborated on the project.
A Brazilian artist shared his designs of a DeLorean DMC-12 online for all to savor.
The first application will be to help the visually impaired.
The device is identical to the Navy's EARS sensor system.