The Pythagorean cup looks like an ordinary cup, but it has one very fundamental distinction. There is a column in the middle of the cup which serves the purpose of spilling the drink when a person is too greedy.
Brain reading robots are here, thanks to breakthrough work by MIT researchers.
SpaceX's Falcon Heavy rocket has been awarded a $130 million contract to launch a top-secret satellite.
You've never seen anything like these bikes before.
A new study found that animals living near humans are considerably more likely to spend time being active at night in order to get away from them.
SPONSORED BY ANSYS
EventsSee All Events
- Pipelines Conference Toronto, ON Canada
- DATT Summit 2018 Orlando, FL United States
- The IEEE Vision, Innovation, and Challenges Summit San Francisco, CA United States
- CivilCon 2018 Istanbul Istanbul, Turkey
- National Science Bowl - Los Angeles Regional Pasadena, CA United States
- Consumer Electronics Show Las Vegas, NV United States
- 8th International Conference on Biofuels, Bioenergy & Bioeconomy Sao Paulo, Brazil
- International Conference on Parallelism in Architecture, Environment And Computing Techniques London, United Kingdom
- International Conference on Green Urbanism Rome, Italy
- We Robot Coral Gables, FL United States
With 14 courses and over 75 hours of instruction, this bundle walks you through some of the most essential backend development languages, platforms, and techniques.
Researchers have developed a new technique to help AI solve complex problems.
The Capsule360 is a game-changing motion box for all creators.
Mercedes-Benz and partners have used 1920 batteries to create a facility that will assist in stabilizing the German energy grid.
IBM's latest artificial intelligence robot showcased its skills against two world-champion debaters.
Bioplastic could be the solution to the growing accumulation of hydrocarbon-derived plastics. These 11 examples could be the future of plastic.
JobsSee All Jobs
Uber's new pilot program called the 'EV Champions Initiative' will offer support and perks to EV drivers in seven cities in the US and Canada.
Here are the projects and innovations bringing us closer to a green future.
It seems life as a scientist can lead to being caught in some compromising positions.
Cigarette manufacturers are now required to post "corrective statements" on their sites.
Researchers developed a nanoparticle structure that can deliver drugs and avoid cancer's defenses by using a tumor's cells against itself.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk posted a tweet with a picture of the vehicle on his assembly line in a controversial new factory building.