The cargo locomotive is part of a project that once completed will be the world's first fully autonomous, long distance, heavy-haul rail network.
Humans are headed for Mars, and students partaking in the University Rover Challenge are developing the next great rover to accompany astronauts on the Red Planet.
July 20th, 2018 is the 49 year anniversary of the first moon landing, but why have there been no manned missions since 1972?
The proposed cable would run across the Atlantic ocean and provide a stronger span and reach of the Google Cloud.
The snake-like robots would crawl toward the engine to help diagnose hard-to-spot car issues.
The UK plans to make the unmanned aircraft operational by 2035 and could compete directly with the aircraft models being developed by Germany and France.
SPONSORED BY Vention
EventsSee All Events
- Pipelines Conference Toronto, ON Canada
- DATT Summit 2018 Orlando, FL United States
- The IEEE Vision, Innovation, and Challenges Summit San Francisco, CA United States
- CivilCon 2018 Istanbul Istanbul, Turkey
- National Science Bowl - Los Angeles Regional Pasadena, CA United States
- Consumer Electronics Show Las Vegas, NV United States
- 8th International Conference on Biofuels, Bioenergy & Bioeconomy Sao Paulo, Brazil
- International Conference on Parallelism in Architecture, Environment And Computing Techniques London, United Kingdom
- International Conference on Green Urbanism Rome, Italy
- We Robot Coral Gables, FL United States
The unique 99-million-year-old snake embryo fossil found in Myanmar also provides the first ever evidence of fossil snakes living in a forest.
RIDM is the world's first portable bio-electrical impedance analysis (BIA) device that lets you understand your body on the go.
The origins of the laser can be traced back to the turn of the 20th Century. Since then lasers have increased in power and scale and are ubiquitous in our modern world.
The Facebook CEO gave a 90-minute interview that made headlines around the world and saw the tech leader issue a follow-up statement to clarify his intent.
This luxurious tiny home is ready for an off-road adventure.
Unlike traditional car navigation displays that obstruct your line of vision, these Hudly displays let you maintain full awareness of your surroundings at all times.
JobsSee All Jobs
A new pledge seeking to mitigate the dangers of using AI in weaponry is signed by the world's leading AI experts.
Here are 25 most air-polluted cities in the world according to data gathered by WHO in 2016.
The flight test marks the company's ninth New Shepard rocket mission and the third using Blue Origin’s latest single-stage vehicle model.
Anyone can snap a decent picture with today's smartphones, but in order to take truly astounding shots, you need the right training.
Since the effects of rising emissions are slower to show on sea levels, their impact may be ignored until too late, warns new research.
Google is hit with a record-breaking fine by the European Commission over Android practices.