Opel’s offices were raided by German prosecutors after a probe into the company’s practices estimated Opel vehicles produced 10 times the legal limit of diesel exhaust.
Researchers have discovered that perovskites crystals exhibit strong carrier multiplication properties. The news may revolutionize the solar cells industry.
Featuring a motor, receiver, several interchangeable buttons and a slew of other useful components, this kit will help you to build everything from home sensors and self-driving cars to robots and beyond when you connect your Raspberry Pi.
Several promising projects involving robotics, genetics, cryonics, 3D printing and more are in the pipeline seeking to make the idea of living forever plausible.
EventsSee All Events
- Eleventh International Conference on Climate Change: Impacts & Responses Washington, D.C., DC United States
- TRB Annual Meeting 2019 Washington, WA United States
- POWER-GEN International Orlando, FL United States
- ASCE Forensic Engineering 8th Congress Austin, TX United States
- 71st Annual Meeting of the American Physical Society’s Division of Fluid Dynamics (DFD) Atlanta, GA United States
- SC18 - Supercomputing Conference Dallas, TX United States
- US Biogas 2018 San Diego, CA United States
- Electrical Transmission & Substation Structures Conference 2018 Atlanta, GA United States
- Future of Mining Americas Denver, CO United States
- Maker Faire Rome – The European Edition Rome, Italy
Interesting Engineering has a first look at a new original solar battery charger for electric vehicles at the Maker Faire Rome 2018.
The entrepreneur known for his bold tweets released another surprising announcement. But if the past predicts the future, there may be a mecha on the way.
Photorealistic renderings bring your products to life.
By mimicking the vision of a mantis shrimp, a new bio-inspired camera can spot hazards even in the most challenging road conditions.
Linux receives another form of protection from patent trolls via Microsoft's plans to join the Open Invention Network and release 60,000 of its patents.
JobsSee All Jobs
Graphene is being embraced as an effective option for supporting the world's drastically rising bandwidth demands that will include 5G, IoT and Industry 4.0.
Same sex parents bore newborns via gene editing leading to speculations that the same could be achieved with humans. However, the experiment only proved successful with two mothers, not two fathers.
A list of the most prestigious and oldest engineering colleges around the world that nurtured the talent that made the field what it is today.
A team of researchers at INRS have smashed the ten trillion fps barrier with their T-CUP ultra-fast camera.
Microsoft Cloud Artificial Intelligence Challenge helps developers create an application that notifies seismologists on earthquake occurrence, to hopefully assist those most affected by the natural disasters.