At the annual ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human Robot Interaction (HRI), a team from South Korea unveiled Shelly – a robot that teaches children empathy.
Approximately 7 percent of Scott Kelly's DNA did not return back to 'normal' after returning home, NASA recently confirmed.
A team of Microsoft researchers has created AI which can translate sentences of news articles from Chinese to English as accurately as a human.
Indian architect Balkrishna Doshi's style combines nature, culture, and history into a single, symbiotic space where the boundaries between outside and inside become very blurred indeed.
Ford Motor Co. announced it will recall almost 1.4 million Ford and Lincoln cars in North America due to faulty steering wheels.
EventsSee All Events
- Pipelines Conference Toronto, ON Canada
- DATT Summit 2018 Orlando, FL United States
- CivilCon 2018 Istanbul Istanbul, Turkey
- National Science Bowl - Los Angeles Regional Pasadena, CA United States
- Consumer Electronics Show Las Vegas, NV United States
- 8th International Conference on Biofuels, Bioenergy & Bioeconomy Sao Paulo, Brazil
- International Conference on Parallelism in Architecture, Environment And Computing Techniques London, United Kingdom
- International Conference on Green Urbanism Rome, Italy
- We Robot Coral Gables, FL United States
- Plant Improvement Technologies Congress Durham, NC United States
Scientists have developed a new technology which can replicate the interactions of human organs. The technology could be used to assess new drugs and find out possible side effects.
Researchers have been using the latest technology in data analysis to enlist stem cells to boost tissue repair as well as providing a road map for how the brain forms.
Here are 33 amazing facts you might have never heard about the greatest inventors and engineers.
A team from the University of Toronto can successfully put together an image based on EEG readings processed through a machine learning algorithm.
A new test developed by researchers in Australia calculates a person’s probability of developing skin cancer in the next 3.5 years based on risk factors.
Fidget spinners, which became popular last year, could pose a risk for kids who can easily access the batteries powering the toy’s LED lights.
Search giant Google will ban advertisements related to cryptocurrency and ICOs, as part of a move that tightens its policy on unregulated financial products.
Featuring two-way audio, a rotatable HD camera, and a host of other smart security features, the Zmodo Pivot is the embodiment of modern home security.
Stephen Hawking died today leaving a huge hole in the scientific community. The much-loved scientist was revered for his ability to introduce complex scientific theories to the general public.
Today is National Pi Day -- a day to celebrate one of the most popular mathematical concepts.