The Pentagon’s Non-Lethal Weapons Program is working on developing a laser which can create startling sounds to terrify the enemy. The laser weapon will use balls of plasma to alter atoms in the air.
Project managers are in high demand, and nothing will help you stand out from the crowd like these Lean Six Sigma certifications.
Creed Pettit and Jack Hogan who both suffered from genetic mutations in their eyes are the first two people to receive a potentially revolutionary gene therapy treatment.
Microsoft has announced it has completed the single largest corporate purchase of solar energy ever in the United States.
UC Berkeley researchers developed a new system of gene editing to give yeast the factors and flavors normally associated with hops in beer.
EventsSee All Events
- Pipelines Conference Toronto, ON Canada
- DATT Summit 2018 Orlando, FL United States
- CivilCon 2018 Istanbul Istanbul, Turkey
- National Science Bowl - Los Angeles Regional Pasadena, CA United States
- Consumer Electronics Show Las Vegas, NV United States
- 8th International Conference on Biofuels, Bioenergy & Bioeconomy Sao Paulo, Brazil
- International Conference on Parallelism in Architecture, Environment And Computing Techniques London, United Kingdom
- International Conference on Green Urbanism Rome, Italy
- We Robot Coral Gables, FL United States
- Plant Improvement Technologies Congress Durham, NC United States
Police have released footage that shows the moments leading up to the crash that left one woman dead.
A study has found that people in Saharan Africa were cultivating and storing wild cereals 10,000 years ago. This could also lead to a lesson in the future, if global warming creates a necessity for alternative crops.
The fruits of the Roman Empire can still be seen today. From the remarkable and monumental Pantheon in Rome to hidden away secrets in Pompeii, Roman domes have stood the test of time.
Once you've experienced the unparalleled coziness of a Gravis Weighted Blanket, you'll never settle for a traditional blanket again.
A team of researchers have produced an electrically conducting crystal named "kagome metal" for the first time.
A team of researchers from the UK are coming closer to being able to prove that light can be transformed into matter.
Scientists have found a way to use proteins to degrade toxic chemicals safely in the environment.
Ex-Uber CEO Travis Kalanick will become the CEO of a real estate startup called CSS, which will focus on repurposing 'distressed' properties to make them ready for the digital age.
A team of researchers from the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light have created a flying microlaser that optically traps particles.
With over 75 hours of in-depth content, this bundle will show you how to create captivating games on a variety of popular platforms.
German major airline, Lufthansa want to use your face as your boarding pass. The company say they are ready to roll out their biometric scanning system after successful trials in Los Angeles.