X-Rays have become staples in medicine helping doctors spot everything from broken bones to cancers.
The quantum world is not the easiest place to study, this new Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne simulator could solve this problem.
Understand in detail about the branch of science that is always around us.
PT Garuda Indonesia announced this week that they sent a letter to Boeing requesting that the aircraft maker cancel their outstanding orders for 737 MAX 8 aircraft.
EventsSee All Events
- Food, Nutrition, Security, and Sustainable Agriculture (FNSSA) Cairo, Egypt
- Teknofest 2019 Istanbul Istanbul, Turkey
- Future Smart Cities 2019 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- DER-SmartGrid Integration 2019 London, United Kingdom
- Digital Transformation; BlockChain Summit Istanbul, Turkey
- Eleventh International Conference on Climate Change: Impacts & Responses Washington, D.C., DC United States
- World Summit AI Americas 2019 Montreal, QB Canada
- World Construction Forum 2019 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 35th IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE 2019) Macau Sar, China
- World Economic Forum on the Middle East and North Africa Dead Sea, Jordan
The research reiterates the health issues of consuming too much sugar in one’s diet.
The Guardian™ XO exoskeleton could allow soldiers to move faster, become stronger, and be safer while in the field.
A new study has found that the compounds in our medicines and personal care products can not be broken down by the bacteria in our waterways.
You probably use them every so often. Nevertheless, glues have a rich and sticky history that dates back to the first men.
JobsSee All Jobs
The cargo vessel Grande America sank in the Bay of Biscay 10 days ago, taking 2,000 cars down with it to the ocean floor and creating an oil slick that is now threatening the beaches of Western France.
As we celebrate World Water Day, we have a look at how satellites help addressing global water scarcity and how EU project WADItech can prevent water leaks.
With the help of robotic spies natural ecosystems may be rewired to serve human interests.
Both of the recently crashed Boeing 737 MAX 8s lacked two crucial safety features because the aircraft manufacturer charged an extra fee for them.
Twin of Colombian baby is born attached to its host.