Research from the University of Adelaide shows people's attitudes toward autonomous vehicles could lead to more traffic.
The world's first graduate level AI university opens in September 2020 responding to projections estimating a global business value derived from AI reaching almost $4 trillion by 2022.
The tests show that the SABRE engine could withstand heat conditions at Mach 5.
Some have disputed Google's claims.
NASA attached the first of four RS-25 engines to Artemis I, which is being prepared for the next moon mission.
Elon Musk tried to test the efficiency of Starlink satellite and it actually worked.
EventsSee All Events
- FutureFest 2020 London, United Kingdom
- The Preservation of Coastal Environment and Landscape Identity GOZO, Malta
- MWC Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
- Applied AI Summit San Francisco San Francisco, CA United States
- Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Las Vegas 2020 Las Vegas, NV United States
- Food, Nutrition, Security, and Sustainable Agriculture (FNSSA) Cairo, Egypt
- International Conference on Wireless & Telecommunication Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Smart City Summit and Urban Mobility Expo 2019 London, United Kingdom
- Digital Substations 2019 Berlin, Germany
- Slush Helsinki 2019 Helsinki, Finland
The need for larger plots of lands leads to higher emissions.
With 12 courses and nearly 150 hours of expert-led content, this bundle will help you enter the booming and lucrative world of programming and development.
Blue Origin, the space company owned by Jeff Bezos, created a team to bid to make the lunar lander for NASA's Artemis program.
Researchers at the University of Richmond were able to train rats to drive a small car.
With fires raging in Southern California, the LAFD is turning to high-tech helicopters and drones.
Hyundai has developed a machine learning cruise control system that matches the driving patterns of the driver.
The birds' song was recorded reaching volumes of 125 decibels.
There is a big catch to Verizon's upcoming 5G sports arena coverage.
Both the toppings and the boxes will only be available for one day, and in one Pizza Hut location.
The scientists do warn that there are plenty of other causes of rapid sea-level rise.
NASA published a response to the Planetary Protection Recommendations, and aims to rethink its approach to ensure cleaner and safer missions.