Engineers now have the power to create any size lithium-ion battery they need to power everything from a cell phone to an electric vehicle.
An alarming new Greenpeace study has revealed over 90% of table salts contain significant levels of microplastics due to oceanic waste pollution.
Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 6 lets you load, edit, and save new 3D objects through SketchUp or Collada, and you’ll be able to instantly use and implement both generic and brand-specific models as you work.
Germany's top auto industry consultancy claims it would take more than 10 years for an electric car in the country to break even with an efficient combustion engine’s overall emissions.
EventsSee All Events
- Eleventh International Conference on Climate Change: Impacts & Responses Washington, D.C., DC United States
- TRB Annual Meeting 2019 Washington, WA United States
- POWER-GEN International Orlando, FL United States
- ASCE Forensic Engineering 8th Congress Austin, TX United States
- 71st Annual Meeting of the American Physical Society’s Division of Fluid Dynamics (DFD) Atlanta, GA United States
- SC18 - Supercomputing Conference Dallas, TX United States
- US Biogas 2018 San Diego, CA United States
- Electrical Transmission & Substation Structures Conference 2018 Atlanta, GA United States
- Future of Mining Americas Denver, CO United States
- Maker Faire Rome – The European Edition Rome, Italy
Researchers at Purdue University have successfully created a cheap and reliable wearable sensor that could save lives.
In his last book, the late physicist claims that ‘there is no god’ but there are 'intelligent forms of life' out there.
Batteries are an integral part of our lives and will only become more so as we turn away from fossil fuels. These battery innovations have the potential to change the way we store and use the power.
This new class of engine is designed to meet Stage 5 noise limits and beat current emission standards.
Biomedical engineers have successfully 3D printed human ligaments and tendons, giving hope to patients suffering from tears and ruptures.
JobsSee All Jobs
Elon Musk and Tesla have recently announced their new Neural Network Chip will be ready in six months.
The deal was closed despite the entrepreneur's recent posts mocking the commission, seeing the company's stock rise up to 5%.
Scientists from the University of Leeds reported that hand dryers in UK hospitals could spread an alarmingly high level of contaminants.
Made up using cutting edge material and manufacturing techniques, this lock promises to keep your bike secure from theft.