The Sierra Nevada Corporation revealed a prototype module for NASA's upcoming Lunar Gateway orbital space station that inflates up to create 300 cubic meters of living space for astronauts.
Volkswagen announced that it wasn't interested in buying a stake in Tesla, denying media reports to the contrary.
The company has teased the new EV with an obscured image of the car's rear.
The company still has a stronger version of the AI under wraps.
Thanks to a new AI-based grammar algorithm, Gmail is able to help you never send another work email that isn't grammatically perfect.
Facebook's new tool allows you to delete tracking data, with one big caveat.
EventsSee All Events
- The Preservation of Coastal Environment and Landscape Identity GOZO, Malta
- Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Las Vegas 2020 Las Vegas, NV United States
- Food, Nutrition, Security, and Sustainable Agriculture (FNSSA) Cairo, Egypt
- International Conference on Wireless & Telecommunication Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Smart City Summit and Urban Mobility Expo 2019 London, United Kingdom
- Digital Substations 2019 Berlin, Germany
- Slush Helsinki 2019 Helsinki, Finland
- GOTO 2019 Copenhagen Copenhagen, Denmark
- Microsoft Ignite Orlando, FL United States
- GOTO Berlin 2019 Berlin, Germany
The researchers say their method is more efficient than similar existing holographic technologies.
After you've made the choice that engineering is the right career path, it's time to answer the question of which path in engineering best fits you.
NASA conducted a spacewalk yesterday to install new adapters onto the ISS for Boeing and SpaceX capsules to dock with the International Space Station.
Whether you write and respond to hundreds of emails a day for work or simply want to better organize your personal inbox, DarwinMail Pro will make your life much easier.
Amazon has inaugurated its first campus outside the United States, the largest campus it has ever built.
The vending machine allows potential buyers to purchase a car via contactless payment.
JobsSee All Jobs
Harvard scientists set out to understand the mathematical principles underlying an old Japanese tradition.
The Amazon rainforest has been burning up for weeks with the effects now seen and felt in Brazil's largest city.
Getting to the deepest place on Earth has long been the obsession of two men - American Bill Stone, and Ukrainian Alexander Klimchouk.
The Europa Clipper mission is set to launch in 2025.
Perhaps a little ahead of their time, YouTube's intriguing decision has raised quite a few eyebrows.
With its new processors, Intel will now be able to climb the artificial intelligence ladder.