For the 10th anniversary of the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S series of phones, Samsung made several major product reveals at their Unpacked event today.
Samsung's latest offering will be available in April and will cost almost $2000 dollars.
The Hobby-Eberly Telescope in Texas has a new astrocomb for helping it look for life in space.
Newly developed stem cell technologies may hold promise for treating Parkinson's in the next decades.
It is time take a look back at some of your favorite sci-fi films and relook at the science driving the stories
EventsSee All Events
- Teknofest 2019 Istanbul Istanbul, Turkey
- Future Smart Cities 2019 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Grid Asset Management 2019 London, United Kingdom
- Eleventh International Conference on Climate Change: Impacts & Responses Washington, D.C., DC United States
- World Summit AI Americas 2019 Montreal, QB Canada
- World Construction Forum 2019 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- SGTech Europe 2019 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Turkey’s First Enterprise Blockchain Hackhathon: Blockfellow Istanbul, Turkey
California is helping students find a career in cybersecurity.
Glucagon-producing cells in the pancreas were influenced to produce insulin.
Black snow is caused by unregulated coal mining industry.
With eight courses and over 500 lessons led by industry pros, this bundle will give you a thorough introduction to the most essential elements of machine learning and its almost limitless applications.
Researchers a massive "river of stars" flowing past our solar system.
With its touch of Italian design and modern technology, Levia will brighten up your work space.
The clock is ticking for the next Hayward Fault earthquake, in fact, it is overdue. But what can be done about it, if anything?
The VR spherical display can accommodate two users making virtual reality a more sociable experience.
A new interactive map shows the effects of global warming on 540 urban areas in the United States and Canada.
OpenAI research center postpones making its newest development public because scientists at the company are worried that it is so good so it could be dangerous.