Elon Musk hinted that the future of Tesla's Autopilot system might involve predicting destinations.
The E.P.A. has barred three scientists from speaking at a conference on climate change.
These are top 10 most remote places on earth which are either inhabited by original inhabitants or by scientists and researchers.
Scientists at RMIT University have happened upon a breakthrough liquid metal discovery, and it is sure to have a great impact in the field of electronics.
The Orionids meteor shower continues its peak this weekend, courtesy of 'trailing' form Halley's comet.
EventsSee All Events
- International Conference on Parallelism in Architecture, Environment And Computing Techniques London, United Kingdom
- International Conference on Green Urbanism Rome, Italy
- We Robot Coral Gables, FL United States
- Plant Improvement Technologies Congress Durham, NC United States
- 3th China International Machine Tool & Tools Exhibition (CIMES 2016) Beijing, China
- 6th Annual Next-Generation Energy Storage La Jolla, CA United States
- First International Conference on Reliable Technologies in Power and Energy Systems (RTPES-2016) Bangalore, India
- International Physics Conference At The Anatolian Peak Erzurum, Turkey
A team at Stanford University are currently using a fiber optic network underneath their campus, to sense oncoming earthquakes.
An Australian researcher produced a recent study giving us a better understanding of the best technique for lucid dreaming.
A Switzerland-based team has successfully designed and erected a prototype for a concrete roof structure that generates solar energy, the first step in a series of similar projects.
As part of the UAE Centennial 2071 initiative, Sheikh Mohammed has appointed the first State Minister for Artificial Intelligence, an effort which is sure to move the country in a bold new direction.
Scotland's Hywind project is officially underway and expected to supply power to over 20,000 homes.
Japanese and US scientists have collaborated to confirm moons craters may be able to provide safety to moon colonists.
JobsSee All Jobs
Cash in on the latest cryptocurrency trend with The Complete Ethereum Blockchain Mastery Bundle, now just $29
Researchers in Italy built a soft robot based on the anatomy and physicality of an octopus that moves and propels almost exactly like the real thing, they even tossed their prototype in the Mediterranean for a test drive.
The much anticipated fight between Japan's Kuratas and USA's double whammy of Iron Glory and Eagle Prime happened and it was a chaotic, well-rehearsed spectacle.
The U.S. FDA recently approved its second major gene therapy treatment for cancer patients. The treatment could save the lives of over 3,500 people who would qualify for it in the U.S. each year.
NASA astronaut, Scott Kelly, says he believes in Elon Musk's Mars Mission. Kelly set a record for most continuous days in space in 2015 spending over 11 months on the ISS.