New proposed circular collider will be larger than the entire city of Geneva and 4 times the size of Large Hadron Collider.
Inspired by the Venus flytrap, Penn engineers have produced objects capable of sophisticated decisions without a brain or nervous system.
With ten courses and 58 hours of instruction led by Python experts and developers, this instruction provides a uniquely thorough introduction to one of today’s most foundational and relied-upon programming languages.
Ford and Volkswagen have announced that they are forming a global alliance.
EventsSee All Events
- Future Smart Cities 2019 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Eleventh International Conference on Climate Change: Impacts & Responses Washington, D.C., DC United States
- World Summit AI Americas 2019 Montreal, QB Canada
- SGTech Europe 2019 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Future of Open Innovation Practices Day Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Energy Intrusion Detection 2019 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- TRB Annual Meeting 2019 Washington, WA United States
- POWER-GEN International Orlando, FL United States
- ASCE Forensic Engineering 8th Congress Austin, TX United States
- 71st Annual Meeting of the American Physical Society’s Division of Fluid Dynamics (DFD) Atlanta, GA United States
The discovery of the breakdown of the blood-brain barrier in Alzheimer's patients could lead to new, potential drug targets.
Each year there are countless new products and inventions on the market. This list includes some of the most exciting products to come out over the years.
With AI set to replace humans in many roles in the workforce soon, should artists also be worried by AI-art?
In one year, the tech giant will end all security updates and support for the operating system and has suggested users move to Windows 10.
Using 2 lasers and a vat of resin, new 3D printer offers 100 times faster printing than current printers.
IoT is creating new risks for enterprises. The collaboration between the CISO and the Risk Manager as well with other business leaders is paramount. Preventing cyber attacks is a priority.
A startup from Cambridge University is developing a robust heart rate monitor that can provide information to doctors in real time.
Cadillac is ready to embrace a fully electric future.
After days of delays, SpaceX’s Dragon capsule makes a successful return to Earth.
A new study from the University of Cambridge shows that gamblers betting on Brexit during the U.K.'s 2016 referendum predicted the results quicker than financial markets.