Amazon just launched Alexa Blueprints that lets you create custom responses from Alexa on your Amazon Echo.
Apple's new iPhone recycling robot can take apart phones to collect precious materials.
HyperloopTT and Aldar Properties have signed an agreement to build a commercial Hyperloop train from Abu Dhabi to Dubai. The track is set to be 10 km.
Think you could DIY an art car? Get some inspiration from these amazing artistic vehicles.
A UK-based engineering team developed a new style of hydrogen combustion engine that they say is the world's first in a towing truck.
The partnership between Chevrolet and Shell introduces the first embedded in-dash fuel payment system.
EventsSee All Events
- Pipelines Conference Toronto, ON Canada
- DATT Summit 2018 Orlando, FL United States
- CivilCon 2018 Istanbul Istanbul, Turkey
- National Science Bowl - Los Angeles Regional Pasadena, CA United States
- Consumer Electronics Show Las Vegas, NV United States
- 8th International Conference on Biofuels, Bioenergy & Bioeconomy Sao Paulo, Brazil
- International Conference on Parallelism in Architecture, Environment And Computing Techniques London, United Kingdom
- International Conference on Green Urbanism Rome, Italy
- We Robot Coral Gables, FL United States
- Plant Improvement Technologies Congress Durham, NC United States
Model 3 owners have received a request to allow Tesla to collect their location and video data.
In his annual shareholders' letter, Bezos stated Amazon Prime counts 100 million members around the world. He attributed this success to "high standards."
Stem cell applications have been hindered by the risks associated with the use growth factors. A new study reveals a new class of cells that forgoes the pesky protein molecules.
NASA launched its latest satellite mission today on board a Space X Falcon 9 rocket. The mission, called TESS, will hunt for exoplanets in our distant galaxies.
In a leaked email, Tesla founder Elon Musk is seen setting yet more ambitious goals for Model 3 production.
Dragify makes it easy to build fully-customizable websites from scratch without having to write a single line of code.
France will soon have its own encrypted messenger service amid fears of security breaches from Facebook and WhatsApp.
Inmarsat Director of Transport Mike Holdsworth Gives In-Depth Look at the Future of IoT in Logistics Sector
Mike Holdsworth discusses the importance of IoT in the transport and logistics space, the environmental benefits and Inmarsat's future goals to remain at the forefront in meeting the evolving IoT requirements.
The SkyRider 2.0 airline seats may open the doors to cheaper travel as their design will allow for more passengers to be squeezed into each plane.
The spectrophotometer would be the most powerful addition to current telescopes to date.