Facebook is trailing a technology that could stop revenge porn, but would people trust them with their images?
The Loch Ness lake will be DNA tested to look for evidence of the Loch Ness Monster.
A new report by a UK-based energy market analytics firm predicts that green developments will drastically cut revenues from polluting fossil fuels as well as CO2 emissions from 2018 to 2040.
Thanks to innovations like these, we won't be depending on plastic for long.
NASA' s new Cold Atom Laboratory is an ice chest-sized box sent to the ISS to create Bose-Einstein condensates in the coldest spot in the universe free of Earth's gravitational pull.
The FDA has approved a monthly injection that can prevent migraines. But the new drug could cost patients over $6000 USD per month.
EventsSee All Events
- Pipelines Conference Toronto, ON Canada
- DATT Summit 2018 Orlando, FL United States
- The IEEE Vision, Innovation, and Challenges Summit San Francisco, CA United States
- CivilCon 2018 Istanbul Istanbul, Turkey
- National Science Bowl - Los Angeles Regional Pasadena, CA United States
- Consumer Electronics Show Las Vegas, NV United States
- 8th International Conference on Biofuels, Bioenergy & Bioeconomy Sao Paulo, Brazil
- International Conference on Parallelism in Architecture, Environment And Computing Techniques London, United Kingdom
- International Conference on Green Urbanism Rome, Italy
- We Robot Coral Gables, FL United States
With lifetime access to five courses that cover everything from MATLAB basics to the most advanced analytical tools of the trade, this bundle will help you secure more lucrative engineering positions.
Researchers heat up water to temperatures hotter than the core of the Earth in a fraction of a second with the world’s fastest water heater.
MIT researchers have developed a new algorithm that will help self-driving cars change lanes by acting more like human drivers.
SpaceX just sent up seven new satellites, two of which are new NASA satellites for more closely tracking global warming and changes in water levels.
Some Google employees have resigned due to the company's controversial involvement in the US Defense Department's Project Maven. The program will see AI used to flag objects in drone footage.
JobsSee All Jobs
A London-based mosque will be the first to accept cryptocurrency donations for Zakat and Sadaqah.
A researcher at the University of California claims they have been able to remove memories from a sea snail and inject them into another snail.
This bundle introduces you to the most important tools used in crafting User Experience Design (UX) and User Interface Design (UI) environments.
SpaceX is ramping up testing of the Crew Dragon spacecraft ahead of crewed tests as early as August.
A new orbiting object exists beyond Neptune, and researchers are theorizing that it could be a sign of Planet Nine -- a planet 10 times Earth's weight.
Astronomers at the Australian National University have spotted a black hole so large it devours masses equivalent to the earth's sun every two days.