Stanford University has launched The Center for Blockchain Research. The center will conduct research and develop courses on the emerging technology.
Google launched its latest Assistant feature called 'Continued Conversation' designed to create a more natural and intuitive dialogue.
A British professor is stirring up discussions about the role of compassionate thought in modern mathematics and how a lack of empathy could trickle down from math into the real world.
The Pythagorean cup looks like an ordinary cup, but it has one very fundamental distinction. There is a column in the middle of the cup which serves the purpose of spilling the drink when a person is too greedy.
Brain reading robots are here, thanks to breakthrough work by MIT researchers.
SPONSORED BY ANSYS
EventsSee All Events
- Pipelines Conference Toronto, ON Canada
- DATT Summit 2018 Orlando, FL United States
- The IEEE Vision, Innovation, and Challenges Summit San Francisco, CA United States
- CivilCon 2018 Istanbul Istanbul, Turkey
- National Science Bowl - Los Angeles Regional Pasadena, CA United States
- Consumer Electronics Show Las Vegas, NV United States
- 8th International Conference on Biofuels, Bioenergy & Bioeconomy Sao Paulo, Brazil
- International Conference on Parallelism in Architecture, Environment And Computing Techniques London, United Kingdom
- International Conference on Green Urbanism Rome, Italy
- We Robot Coral Gables, FL United States
SpaceX's Falcon Heavy rocket has been awarded a $130 million contract to launch a top-secret satellite.
You've never seen anything like these bikes before.
A new study found that animals living near humans are considerably more likely to spend time being active at night in order to get away from them.
Tesla filed a lawsuit against one of its former employees for allegedly hacking and sharing confidential data and misleading media.
With 14 courses and over 75 hours of instruction, this bundle walks you through some of the most essential backend development languages, platforms, and techniques.
Researchers have developed a new technique to help AI solve complex problems.
JobsSee All Jobs
IBM's latest artificial intelligence robot showcased its skills against two world-champion debaters.
Bioplastic could be the solution to the growing accumulation of hydrocarbon-derived plastics. These 11 examples could be the future of plastic.
You don't need a fancy degree to land your dream job in professional design or animation. This bundle will introduce you to the field's most important platforms and tricks of the trade.
A unique case reported this week found that a potential allergic reaction to tattooing in an immunosuppressed woman may have led to inflammatory myopathy.
Uber's new pilot program called the 'EV Champions Initiative' will offer support and perks to EV drivers in seven cities in the US and Canada.
Here are the projects and innovations bringing us closer to a green future.