A British cyber security company may have come up with a solution to safe travel during COVID-19.
Not only they'll, hopefully, reduce pedestrian accidents, they'll make you feel like a Hollywood star.
Ford's new heating software burns away coronavirus along with other germs and it only takes 15 minutes.
This bundle will redefine the way you learn Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning online.
Along with the good comes some fairly grim news as Boeing cuts nearly 13,000 jobs.
These lab-grown meats could help us reduce the amount of livestock in the world.
EventsSee All Events
- International Conference and Exhibition on Nanotechnology - Nano Seoul 2020 Seoul, Korea, South
- International Conference and Exhibition on Materials & Engineering Seoul, Korea, South
- International Conference on Electronics & Electrical Engineering (ICEEE Seoul 2020) Seoul, Korea, South
- International Conference on Civil Engineering and Architectural Design Munich, Germany
- Urban Regeneration and Sustainability 2nd Edition Conference London, United Kingdom
- AI&ML for the Smart Grid 2020 Brussels, Belgium
- 3rd International Conference on Chemistry Education and Research Prague, Czech Republic
- Smart Grid Innovation 2020 Brussels, Belgium
- IEC 61850 Global 2020 Brussels, Belgium
- EuroSTAR Software Testing Conference 16-19 Nov 2020 Antwerp, Belgium
Here's what you should expect as you ready yourself for your upcoming air travel.
The historic launch will help usher in a new age of commercial space flight.
Floating through space gets old after a little while.
The scientist used quantum technology to create a Bose-Einstein Condensate from her living room.
Archaeologists have just dug up an ancient mosaic floor that could be the biggest discovery of the year.
As tick saliva is known for its anti-inflammatory purposes, this advancement will open up doors for future therapeutic treatments.
JobsSee All Jobs
Unleash the developer in you with a lifetime access to handpicked courses.
Scientists created a lightning-fast kidney stone test capable of detecting stones in 30 minutes — much faster than typical tests, which are pricey and often take 10 days.
Tesla has filed to sell the Model 3 in China — with a new kind of lithium iron phosphate battery cell — according to a government website.
Who were the first engineers and what did they engineer? Let's find out.
French President Emmanuel Macron declared an $8.78 billion (€8 billion) plan to revitalize France's auto manufacturing industry in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, offering subsidies for industries and buyers to invest in electric vehicles.
Despite a recent resurgence, Brutalist architecture has divided opinion for years.