One should think of Zephyr as the next generation of play-dough, thanks to its ability to adapt to the modern world through a variety of innovations that make it more enjoyable to work with, longer-lasting, and above all eco-friendly.
The physical laws are our best attempt to elucidate the secrets of the very fabric of the universe around us , which are often misunderstood. We need to understand the underlying science a little more to grasp our place in the world better.
Meng Wanzhou was arrested earlier this month, causing tensions to rise quickly.
In a win-win outcome for patients with spinal cord injuries and Japanese startup tech company Ory Lab, robotic waiters are working full shifts, allowing spinal cord injury sufferers to work by proxy.
A review of previously published journals show there is hope to beating damaging food cravings.
A skilled trade can offer a solid salary and opportunities for travel.
EventsSee All Events
- Future Smart Cities 2019 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Eleventh International Conference on Climate Change: Impacts & Responses Washington, D.C., DC United States
- World Summit AI Americas 2019 Montreal, QB Canada
- SGTech Europe 2019 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Future of Open Innovation Practices Day Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Energy Intrusion Detection 2019 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- TRB Annual Meeting 2019 Washington, WA United States
- POWER-GEN International Orlando, FL United States
- ASCE Forensic Engineering 8th Congress Austin, TX United States
- 71st Annual Meeting of the American Physical Society’s Division of Fluid Dynamics (DFD) Atlanta, GA United States
Lab-grown meat could be moving into your favorite restaurants and stores; it could be the future of meat consumption.
Neurons, the holy grail of the biological sciences, are becoming less of a mystery now thanks to a new study which uses water molecules.
WhiteSmoke Writing Assistant is a game-changing platform that holistically improves virtually every aspect of your writing—by focusing on spelling, grammar, and style all at once.
NASA's OSIRIS-REx spacecraft is already sending back valuable data despite only arriving at asteroid Bennu last week.
A ten year study has discovered a rich world of microbes living deep under the Earth's surface.
An augmented reality (AR) application that could be used with Google Glass has been filed by Tesla.
JobsSee All Jobs
As facial recognition begins to present general concern, Microsoft launches a plan for action.
Optical illusion tricks just go to show how amazingly complex and sophisticated our brains really are.
Google+ will be shut down even earlier than previously announced, as news of yet another data breach is revealed.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are not as complicated as you think. In fact, you are exposed to these tools on a daily basis.