A ban on the importing of foreign plastics meant chaos for many countries used to shipping off plastic waste.
The seismic tremor is estimated to be roughly equal to a 2.5 magnitude earthquake.
The interactive atlas features the largest collection of coral reef maps ever made.
EventsSee All Events
- Food, Nutrition, Security, and Sustainable Agriculture (FNSSA) Cairo, Egypt
- Teknofest 2019 Istanbul Istanbul, Turkey
- Future Smart Cities 2019 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Digital Transformation; BlockChain Summit Istanbul, Turkey
- World Construction Forum 2019 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 35th IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE 2019) Macau Sar, China
- World Economic Forum on the Middle East and North Africa Dead Sea, Jordan
- Materials Science Marathon Lisbon, Portugal
The Alphabet-owned startup Wing has won FAA approval to begin drone deliveries in the US.
The sheer amount of water ice lost by the Greenland Ice Sheet since 1972 is staggering.
The new video shows just how close Tesla is coming to level 5 full self-driving capabilities.
Ridley Scott’s Alien was released 40 years ago this week, so here's 40 cool details from the iconic science fiction masterpiece.
Elon Musk says other cars will feel like horses compared to future Teslas.
Chemical Engineering degrees offer high earning potential in the year to come. You can make upwards of $147,720 per year in Texas as a mid-career salary, and companies like Xerox will pay as high as $181,000 to hire chemical engineers. In this article you'll learn more about chemical engineering salaries state per state.
JetBlue uses facial recognition software to speed up the security and boarding process.
Elon Musk says an update from neuroscience startup Neuralink is on its way.