How many of these have you seen around your city?
Your fears over robots might not be unfounded. Here's what the experts have to say.
A London-based mosque will be the first to accept cryptocurrency donations for Zakat and Sadaqah.
This bundle introduces you to the most important tools used in crafting User Experience Design (UX) and User Interface Design (UI) environments.
SpaceX is ramping up testing of the Crew Dragon spacecraft ahead of crewed tests as early as August.
A new orbiting object exists beyond Neptune, and researchers are theorizing that it could be a sign of Planet Nine -- a planet 10 times Earth's weight.
EventsSee All Events
- Pipelines Conference Toronto, ON Canada
- DATT Summit 2018 Orlando, FL United States
- The IEEE Vision, Innovation, and Challenges Summit San Francisco, CA United States
- CivilCon 2018 Istanbul Istanbul, Turkey
- National Science Bowl - Los Angeles Regional Pasadena, CA United States
- Consumer Electronics Show Las Vegas, NV United States
- 8th International Conference on Biofuels, Bioenergy & Bioeconomy Sao Paulo, Brazil
- International Conference on Parallelism in Architecture, Environment And Computing Techniques London, United Kingdom
- International Conference on Green Urbanism Rome, Italy
- We Robot Coral Gables, FL United States
A new deep-learning system developed by Nvidia's robotics lab will help robots and humans work and live together.
Tesla has released footage of their internal rollover testing for the Model X. The electric car company couldn't get the car to flip even during extensive testing.
Unlike most "wireless" earbuds that still require a connecting wire, these buds can operate completely independently from one another—making them perfect for multitasking.
UC Berkeley scientists are using holographic lasers to edit brain activity and unlock the language of the mind.
A new research found that our beds are 10 times filthier than that of Chimpanzee’s.
An Orbital ATK Antares rocket just launched a Cygnus supply ship loaded with 3 tons of cargo headed to the ISS.
JobsSee All Jobs
Bitcoin has grown in energy consumption along with popularity. Today, energy analysts are looking at it with concern because of its unbelievable energy consumption rates.
The last time the world saw a cooler-than-average month was in 1984, according to new reports from NOAA.
University of Oslo engineers have developed a new robot capable of learning how to walk by remembering and analyzing its faulty and successful steps. The robot is called Dyret for Dynamic Robot for Embodied Testing.
NASA has pioneered many space age technologies and inventions throughout its existence. Some of these have even filtered down into our everyday lives.
Science fiction (sci-fi) has long been the source of inspiration for technological advancement. But could we build some of the most iconic robots today?