Physics is one of the most fascinating fields in science - and the weirdest.
What are black holes, why are some things random and exactly what is expanding?
While not always easy to understand, getting your head around basics physics principles will help you understand so much of the world around us and beyond.
1. Entropy doesn’t measure disorder, it measures likelihood.
Entropy is often misunderstood to measure disorder. But this video sets the reckon straight.
2. Conservation of Energy
A basic principle that opens the doors to understanding just about everything around us.
3. An overview of Feynman Diagrams
4. Empty space isn't empty
5. What are black holes really?
The question we have all felt the need to ask at some point in our lives.
6. Electromagnetism explained
It's not exactly the thing you felt when you first fell in love. This video explains an essential physics principle.
7. Theory of Relativism
A classic Einstein theory that all good science lovers need to have a grasp of.
8. The basics of Thermodynamics
In a broad stroke thermodynamics is the study of relationships between all forms of energy.
9. Notes on Fluids at Rest
While fluids in motion get lots of attention, the ones at rest are important too. This video gives a good basic understanding of this principles ideas.
10. Basics of radiation
Radiation is all around us. Learn just how, where and why in this video.
11. All you need to know about traveling waves
You can't surf these waves but this video will unleash a whole new level of understanding about waves in physics.
12. Geometric Optics
Geometrical optics, also known as ray optics, describes light spread in terms of rays.
13. Understand centrifugal force
A force that you'll start to notice more frequently in everyday life after you watch this video.
14. Ohm's law in under 12 minutes
An integral part of understanding electronics.
15. A great explanation for gravitational potential
This video will help you get your head around lots of space-related stuff
16. Inelastic and elastic collisions
Warning: spoiler alert its got something to do with kinetic energy
17. Tangential Velocity demonstrated with people
There is no better way to understand science than with grown adults doing wacky stuff.
18. Impulse and Momentum as a physics topic
While Impulse and momentum sound like keywords in a self-help book, trust us when we say its all about physics.
19. Capacitator Physics and circuit operation
After watching this video the inside of your gadgets will make just a little more sense.
20. The fourth state of matter: Plasma
Plasma is not just the stuff of sci-fi! This TEDx talk explains it brilliantly.
21. The best way to understand mass and weight
Sorry to break it to you, but they aren't the same thing. Watch this video to the end to fully comprehend one of physics most essential principles.