Smart Grid Flexibility 2019
Join leading energy transition specialists for the latest solutions to the strategic, commercial and technical issues surrounding the development of a more flexible energy system. The case study led conference programme also includes a technology-innovation panel, a series of end-user driven round table discussions, a live demo lab of the latest vendor tools, an exhibition area displaying state of the art flexibility technologies and an evening networking reception open to all participants.
Don’t miss 14+ in-depth utility case studies from leading speakers including:
- Ricardo Perez, Head of Technology Portfolio and Sustainable Project Development – Enel Global Infrastructure & Networks
- Colm Murphy, Head of Electricity Market Change Delivery – National Grid ESO
- Yvonne Ruwaida, Business Strategist – Vattenfall Eldistribution
- Andreas John, Head of System Management at 50 Hertz – Elia Group
- Frans Campfens, Principal Consultant Energy Consulting – Qirion (Alliander)
- Jean-Philippe Poirrier, Assistant Director, Smart Grid Solutions Industrialisation Program – Enedis
For more information and to register, please visit https://www.smartgrid-forums.com/forums/smart-grid-flexibility/
-What are the main topics?
- Future Roadmaps–driving forward crucial changes to the energy market and evaluating how TSO and DSO roles can change to support a fully flexible energy system
- Market Design–architecting new market models to incentivise provision of flexibility from a wider range of system actors, including local energy communities and centralised platforms
- System Operation – developing new processes and systems to support flexible redispatch, grid restoration and system balancing with high volumes of DERs
- Active Network Management– delivering improved visibility and advanced control of distribution grids to maintain stability in a more decentralised energy system
- Planning & Forecasting–developing advanced DER forecasting capabilities and incorporating flexibility into long- term investment plans
- New Technology–investigating how EVs, battery storage, power-to-gas, blockchain and cybersecurity will affect future developments in flexibility and preparing for their widescale integration into the energy system
-Who should attend?
Smart Grid Flexibility 2019 is the ideal conference for those involved in driving forward new market models, developing smarter system operation capabilities, or investigating innovative technology.
-How can I attend?
Promote Your Event!
Advertise your Science, Engineering and Technology events on IE! Interesting Engineering is a community with more than 4 million+ minds. A great place to reach a great audience!Post Now