So you think you can fashion your future with wearables?
Admit it. You've been dreaming about the vibranium-weave suit used by Black Panther.
That fictional material absorbs kinetic energy, is bullet-proof, and makes the user near-indestructible. You've also been eyeing Shuri's gauntlets and the watch that Tony Stark sports, which transforms into an electromechanical glove capable of firing powerful repulsor rays. The Marvel Universe has treated us to some of the coolest wearable technology and spoilt us for choice. These functional high-tech wearables would not just equip the user with superpowers but are also incredibly fashionable. Here's what IE thinks - Such wearables will soon trespass to reality. And you can make them yourself.
Subscribe today for full access to all features and product updates.
- Unlimited access to IE+ with exclusive features, interviews and analysis
- Commenting feature with our high-quality engineering community
- Audio articles, exclusively for premium users
- A weekly premium newsletter that goes beyond the headlines
- Ad-free experience
- Future benefits still to come