Job TypeFull Time
Interesting Engineering (“IE”) is a leading, global digital media publisher that covers technology, engineering, and science news. We deliver the most futuristic and cutting-edge developments in these areas to our readers and followers on social media through articles and videos.
IE’s fast-paced and collaborative international work environment celebrates quality and ethical journalism. The team includes a diverse group of infinitely curious individuals from all around the world who share a joint passion for sharing the latest and the most important info with the world, as we believe knowledge is power.
The CEO's team plays a critical role in making strategic decisions that are essential for the successful management and growth of the company. As the CEO's Team Strategy Manager, you will manage the necessary strategic planning and management activities to achieve the company's strategic goals. You will also work with the CEO and other executives to contribute to the growth and success of the company.
• At least 7 years of experience in strategic planning, business development, or a similar position.
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics, or a related field.
• Excellent strategic thinking and analytical skills.
• Strong leadership and project management skills.
• Demonstrates good communication and presentation skills.
• Collaborative and team-oriented.
• Results-driven and goal-oriented.
• Innovative and creative thinker.
• Demonstrated interest in ChatGPT or other emerging technologies a plus.
• Work with the CEO and other executives to execute the necessary strategic planning activities to achieve the company's strategic goals.
• Identify and plan the necessary activities to achieve the company'sManage and coordinate the necessary business activities to achieve the company's strategic goals.
• Evaluate and propose new opportunities and strategic partnerships to contribute to the growth and success of the company.
• Establish and manage strategic relationships with collaborators and partners.
• Provide information and consultancy to executives and employees regarding strategic decisions.
• Prepare reports and presentations on strategic decisions.
We help you to grow:
• Continuous learning opportunities with mentorship, on-the-job, and internal-external training programs
• Dynamic and collaborative work ecosystem where you can take initiative and responsibility
IE is dedicated to supporting its diverse and inclusive staff. IE urges women, people of color, armed forces veterans, people with disabilities, and gender-nonconforming people to apply. IE does not discriminate based on sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, affectional choice, or gender identity. We recognize a person’s unique experiences as points of strength and welcome them as teammates on our team, working in service of the mission to explore and report on engineering, in whatever form it takes.