Job TypeFull Time
Interesting Engineering (“IE”) is a leading, global digital media publisher that covers technology, engineering, and science news. We deliver the most futuristic and cutting-edge developments in these areas to our readers and followers on social media through articles and videos.
IE’s fast-paced and collaborative international work environment celebrates quality and ethical journalism. The team includes a diverse group of infinitely curious individuals from all around the world who share a joint passion for sharing the latest and the most important info with the world, as we believe knowledge is power.
We are looking for a Revenue Strategist or Revenue Expert who will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing revenue growth strategies for our company. In this position, you must develop and implement various tactics and methods to increase profitability for our business. You must also work to increase the effectiveness of our product and service marketing campaigns.
• At least 5 years of experience in revenue strategies or sales management in the media industry.
• Have a broad knowledge of the media industry.
• Be an expert in advertising and marketing techniques.
• Have the ability to lead effectively.
• Have good customer relationship management skills.
• Have experience in team management and motivation.
• Be successful in setting and tracking sales targets.
• Have analytical thinking and data analysis skills.
• Display good communication and presentation skills.
• Have a general understanding of the technology industry.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Media, or Engineering
• Strong, demonstrable interest in science and engineering
• Lead the development and implementation of revenue growth strategies for the business.
• Develop, implement, and manage sales and marketing tactics.
• Increase the effectiveness of our product and service marketing campaigns.
• Set and track revenue growth targets.
• Analyze the company's financial performance and make improvement recommendations.
• Collaborate with various departments to ensure the successful implementation of revenue growth strategies.
We help you to grow:
• Continuous learning opportunities with mentorship, on-the-job, and internal-external training programs
• Dynamic and collaborative work ecosystem where you can take initiative and responsibility
IE is dedicated to supporting its diverse and inclusive staff. IE urges women, people of color, armed forces veterans, people with disabilities, and gender-nonconforming people to apply. IE does not discriminate based on sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, affectional choice, or gender identity. We recognize a person’s unique experiences as points of strength and welcome them as teammates on our team, working in service of the mission to explore and report on engineering, in whatever form it takes.