Job TypeFull Time
We're looking for an energetic and success-driven SEO Manager to join one of the hottest media companies in the publishing industry, at the coolest hot spot of Istanbul. This role entails working very closely with the editorial team, active use of social media channels ( Facebook, Reddit, Twitter ) and researching.
- Native English speakers preferred
- Active use of social media channels
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking factors
- Min 4-years proven SEO experience in unique article and content creation
- The candidate should possess specific experience in viral content promotion and have good knowledge of online content marketing tools, such as BuzzSumo, Semrush, Ahrefs.
- Experience with A/B Experiments for SEO
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in content exploration
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and similar analytics tools
- Experience shaping content for projects
- A Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Media or Engineering
- Strong, demonstrable interest in science and engineering
- Working with editorial and marketing teams to create daily SEO articles
- Tracking trends and competitors to optimize articles for better search results
- Create viral, engaging content ideas and then execute across multiple online platforms
- Work collaboratively in a multi-national content team to concept and implement SEO practices and content strategies
- Help define the content strategy and writing guidelines for Content Writers
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting for keywords ranking, search traffic
What We Offer?
Private Health Insurance
Employee courses programs
Subscription package to preferred platforms
Annual bonus system based on the KPIs
Paid birthday leave
International working environment with experienced managers from UK and USA
We help you to grow:
Continuous learning opportunities with mentorship, on-the-job and internal-external training programs
Dynamic and collaborative work ecosystem where you can take initiative and responsibility
IE is dedicated to supporting its diverse and inclusive staff. IE urges women, people of color, armed forces veterans, people with disabilities, and gender-nonconforming people to apply. IE does not discriminate based on sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, affectional choice, or gender identity. We recognize a person’s unique experiences as points of strength and welcome them as teammates on our team, working in service of the mission to explore and report on engineering, in whatever form it takes.