Full Stack Engineer
Interesting Engineering (“IE”) is a leading, global digital media publisher that covers technology, engineering, and science news. We deliver the most futuristic and cutting edge developments in these areas to our readers and followers on social media, through articles and videos.
IE’s fast-paced and collaborative international work environment celebrates quality and ethical journalism. The team includes a diverse group of infinitely curious individuals from all around the world who share a joint passion for sharing the latest and the most important info with the world, as we believe knowledge is power.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to be based in Levent, Istanbul.
• BS or MS university degree in computer science, software engineering or related fields
• 3 years or more experience in web-related design and development
• Experience with developing online subscription models is a plus
• Experience in OOP
• Experience in Ubuntu
• Experienced in UI and UX
• Able to write sustainable, scalable, high quality, and well-tested code
• Experience in driving technical projects, prioritizing work, identifying dependencies, facilitating technical decision and cross-functional team discussions
• Startup mindset
• Global perspective
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision while being a great team member
• Motivation and problem solving skills,
• As a full-stack developer, you will take the end-to-end responsibility of developing and delivering our new website, which will also have subscriber model features.
• Contribute to the design and development stages for the frontend and backend and of the new site.
• To identify, research and implement solutions applicable to business needs.
• Work harmoniously with other developers and designers
• Make sure the website and the subscriber model on it meet the current web standards and accessibility requirements.
• To follow industry best practices in design and product development, as well as take the initiative to suggest possible improvements.
• Private health insurance
• Meal vouchers
• A great office (home-based alternating working system is currently being implemented due to current conditions)
• Great teammates
• International work experience
You can share your CV and cover letter via email@example.com.