Interesting Engineering (“IE”) is a leading, global digital media publisher that covers technology, engineering, and science news. We deliver the most futuristic and cutting edge developments in these areas to our readers and followers on social media, through articles and videos.
IE’s fast-paced and collaborative international work environment celebrates quality and ethical journalism. The team includes a diverse group of infinitely curious individuals from all around the world who share a joint passion for sharing the latest and the most important info with the world, as we believe knowledge is power.
As the programmatic manager joining Interesting Engineering, you will be the first internal member of the programmatic operations and accordingly you will work on setting up systems and best practices to help us generate the best programmatic outcome.
- Develop and activate programmatic campaigns in various DSPs - SSPs including but not limited to Google and Amazon, for display and video
- Set up campaigns accurately and to deliver to the company KPIs as well as on direct campaigns run for our clients
- Develop relationships with DSP partners to enable the deployment of best practices
- Collect data, do the necessary analyses, and deliver insight into the programmatic operations on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders as needed
- Evaluate the latest programmatic tech and ensure that we are up to date
- Manage relationships with DSP partners and handle deployment of various campaigns with the existing programmatic partners for video units
- Be the go-to person for keeping the company up to date on the latest media technology platforms and analytics tools
- Assist in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities, or enhancements for integration efforts to improve company and client objectives
- Work autonomously with guidance from management regarding overall goals and objectives
- Run A/B tests
- Run overall programmatic operations efficiently
- High proficiency in programmatic technology with demonstrated prior relevant experience
- Expert-level knowledge of the programmatic landscape for different channels, ad formats, DSPs/SSPs, inventory types, etc.
- Very good understanding of display, video, and native advertising
- Experience with A/B testing
- Comfortable with data tracking and analysis
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge leadership
- Good communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Experience working at a digital media company is a plus but not necessary
- Private health insurance
- Meal vouchers
- A great office (home-based alternating working system is currently being implemented due to current conditions)
- Great teammates
- International work experience