The Systems Engineer will support design, development, and test of complex systems.
- Development and Analysis of system requirements
- Development of specifications and test procedures
- Conduct of subsystem and system Integration and Test
- Conduct of formal system acceptance testing
- Problem documentation and resolution in support of in-house and fielded systems
- Accredited B.S. or M.S. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent with 2 years of experience.
- Understanding of System Requirements. Must have the ability to obtain a Security Clearance.
Experience in Systems Engineering, Integration & Test, System Design, Requirement Analysis and/or Systems Administration. DOORS Experience, Subversion (SVN) Understanding of relational database concepts (Oracle preferred).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.