Process Engineer III
- Bachelor's Degree in chemical engineering or similar discipline or equivalent experience.
- Five to ten (5-10) years of applied professional process experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Two to three (2-3) years of experience in project management and project engineering fundamentals.
- Previous experience with product formulation, water and foam chemistries, mass & energy balance, flow diagrams, Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID), fluid properties and thermodynamics.
- Working knowledge of advanced statistical tools used to reduce variations.
- Flexible, open-minded team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving capabilities to work effectively in corporate, manufacturing and team environments.
- Ability to provide leadership and innovation at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.