Customer Support Engineer
Neuroelectrics is looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join the team!
The successful candidate will work on day-to-day service operations to ensure great support service delivery to the company's existing clients around the world. Bringing together technical expertise and customer service, the candidate will track issues and requests made by customers, oversee customer service improvements, understand and extract customer feedback to contribute to product improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering or similar
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong client management skills
- Electronics and software knowledge
- Autonomous problem-solving capacity
- Biosignals knowledge
- Good management of support issues with all the teams (hardware, software, production)
- Being able to define and solve problems fast
- Experience with CRM and ERP