Junior Product Manager
Neuroelectrics is looking for a Junior Product Manager to join the team!
As a part of the Product Management team, the successful candidate will play an essential role in the creation and delivery of real innovations to customers worldwide. Being responsible for supporting the daily operations of the Product Management team, Junior Product Manager will work at the heart of the company in between product development, marketing, sales and clinical operations. Further, they will take part in taking strategic and tactical decisions, proving their understanding of the customer needs and business objectives.
- BSc. or MSc. in Engineering, Science or related - Biomedical specialization preferred
- Passion for solving business problems
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English - an additional foreign language is a plus
- Team spirit: you will be working with many stakeholders at the heart of an honest, collaborative team
- Entreprenurial spirit
- Curiosity and knowledge in the fields of healthcare and neuroscience
- Basic knowledge of innovation and design processes
- Basic knowledge of data analysis techniques (Excel, SQL, and Python)