Priefert Manufacturing and Priefert Complex Designs is looking for eight engineers to add to their current staff.
The positions include mechanical, civil, and architectural engineers. Recent graduates are welcomed to apply as well.
- Working with the team to develop and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Enjoying working as a team with clients and other design professionals
- Applying engineering principles to practical applications
- Preparing drafts of architectural, and engineering drawings
- Working independently on tasks and meeting strict due dates
- Understanding project cost and estimating as it applies to the industry
- Reading and interpreting project documents.
- Learning/using civil/structural engineering software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A bachelor's degree in Civil, Architectural, Construction, or a field related to Structural Engineering is preferred
- Computer literacy and efficient use of standard office software
- Having good command of AutoCAD or Revet
- Must represent Priefert Complex Designs as a professional and ethical employee