Software Tester/ Quality Engineer: (TEST) Level 1, 2 & 3
Testing includes the process of engineering, using and maintaining test ware (test cases, test scripts, test reports, test plans, etc.) to measure and improve the quality of the software being tested.
** RELOCATION IS A MUST **
Relocation cost assistance available, including flights to and from for interview purposes.
- Performs the planning, design, management, execution and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques and conforming to agreed process standards and industry specific regulations
- Coordinates and manages planning of the system and/or acceptance tests within a development or integration project or program
- Takes responsibility for integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinates the execution of these activities
- Accepts responsibility for creation of test cases using own in-depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications (such as reliability, efficiency, usability, maintainability and portability)
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements
- Produces test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services;
- Interprets, executes and documents complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards