Warburtons is looking for a Compliance Engineer who is expected to be the subject matter expert in machinery safety and compliance. The candidate is to work with their suppliers to ensure the consistent design, manufacture and installation of equipment that meets the appropriate standards. Therefore, experience in developing effective working practices with the Original Equipment Manufacturer is key.
As a Compliance Engineer, the candidate will be supporting the company's Project Engineers and Design team as a subject matter expert to ensure successful project delivery whilst identifying potential hazards and delivering mitigating solutions. The candidate will be working at their Head Office in Bolton, Manchester.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of working with the standards, which are
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) 1998
- Dangerous Substances & Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002
- Knowledge of functional safety systems
- Ability to manage and interpret data, being analytical in approach with good problem-solving skills
- Solution-oriented manner with a positive approach, ideas and innovation motivated
- Passionate about quality and best practice whilst driving continuous improvement
- Working knowledge of H&S audits and processes
- Possess an Engineering Qualification such as HND, HNC, BTECH or equivalent
- Living our culture and values, the writing is on the wall, this is Warburtons!
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Family time is important to Warburtons, so the candidate will have five weeks annual leave with an option to purchase an additional 5 days each year
- Ongoing development and investment in yourself
- A share of their annual profits paid out just in time for Christmas
- A fully stocked kitchen full of our freshly baked products
- Award-winning pension plan
- Life assurance
- Discount vouchers and products
- Benefits for you and the family for example; Discounted gym membership, Child care vouchers & Cycle to work schemes